Injuries lead to Story-Jardine, Brown-Ramos, Gambino-Siler at UFC on FX 4

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Injuries lead to Story-Jardine, Brown-Ramos, Gambino-Siler at UFC on FX 4
Budgellism
5/30/12 3:02:14PM
Injuries have led to changes to next month's UFC on FX 4 event.

UFC officials today announced newcomer Brock Jardine (9-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has replaced injured Papy Abedi (8-2 MMA, 0-2 UFC) and now meets fellow welterweight Rick Story (13-5 MMA, 6-3 UFC).

Two other recently reported changes are now official: Matt Brown (14-11 MMA, 7-5 UFC) has replaced injured Matt Riddle (6-3 MMA, 6-3 UFC) and meets fellow welterweight Luis Ramos (19-7 MMA, 0-1 UFC), and UFC newcomer Joey Gambino (9-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has replaced Jimmy Hettes (10-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and fights featherweight Steven Siler (20-9 MMA, 2-0 UFC).

UFC on FX 4 takes place June 22 at Revel Atlantic City in New Jersey. The night's main card airs on FX, and FUEL TV carries the preliminary card. All three of the above fights are slated for the prelims.

LINK
frizzzlecake
5/30/12 3:20:05PM
Brock"The next Big Dean of Mean" Jardine

I think Brown and Horror Story come away with wins.

Brown is the definition of streaky fighter, but he's tough as hell. I see him winning ugly like he does! BTW I think Matt Brown is the only fighter in UFC history to have ten fights and not one bonus.lol
prophecy033
5/30/12 4:00:10PM
Shwoo, I thought it was Keith....thank god
Bubbles
5/30/12 5:18:46PM
Keith at WW would look really sickly
prozacnation1978
5/30/12 6:40:05PM
This card is taking a lot of hits
scoozna
5/31/12 9:15:31AM

Posted by prophecy033

Shwoo, I thought it was Keith....thank god

ditto...

Sometimes the cards suffer so many changes I just start hoping for ridiculous mismatches so we get some crazy highlight reel KOs and sick subs. Joe Silva, make it happen, stat!
bigrand826
5/31/12 9:43:16AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Brock"The next Big Dean of Mean" Jardine

I think Brown and Horror Story come away with wins.

Brown is the definition of streaky fighter, but he's tough as hell. I see him winning ugly like he does! BTW I think Matt Brown is the only fighter in UFC history to have ten fights and not one bonus.lol

That surprises me that he doesn't have a single bonus. He's typically in exciting fights and his fights usually don't go to a decision.