Now this is F***ing funny

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Now this is F***ing funny
madmarck
2/2/07 8:01:07PM
so i just logged onto UFC.com and i see a advertisement for UFC on Demand (the site where you can buy and wathc old fights)
here is what the poster was. Ivan Salaverry vs Nathan Mardquart. Is it just me or would it not be a good idea to showcase one of the most boring fights in recent times. Espically of a fighter they are trying to push towards a title shot (Nate).
Thoughts?
madmarck
2/2/07 8:02:06PM
here is what i saw.
okay nevermind i cant upload the fricking file cuz it is a .bmp file uno momento.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
hippysmacker
2/3/07 4:12:29AM
Talk about self-sabotage, poor Nate . I thought they just purchased Salaverrry's contract from the WFA too, then I read he signed with the IFL. I would guess IFL now, because he looks way worse in that fight. Running from bell to bell.
madmarck
2/3/07 9:05:16AM
That match was so disappointing Nate and Ivan were both Amazing fighters but it just cancelled out into 3 rounds of lay and pray.
zephead
2/3/07 10:00:07AM
Styles make fights. This was just a bad matchup and the UFC should have known that. It's like putting to wrestles together and the asking why they aren't standing toe to toe.
BloodandTears
2/3/07 10:37:47AM

Posted by madmarck

so i just logged onto UFC.com and i see a advertisement for UFC on Demand (the site where you can buy and wathc old fights)
here is what the poster was. Ivan Salaverry vs Nathan Mardquart. Is it just me or would it not be a good idea to showcase one of the most boring fights in recent times. Espically of a fighter they are trying to push towards a title shot (Nate).
Thoughts?

Very true, this fight is like trying to sit through and watch a golf match.
shawneth
2/3/07 12:54:32PM
never did see this fight...wasnt it the main event of a Ultimate Fight Night.
hippysmacker
2/3/07 8:04:26PM

Posted by shawneth

Yes, you should thank God every day that youy missed it. I can honestly say in this case ignorance is bliss
madmarck
2/4/07 12:12:41AM

Posted by shawneth

You are lucky my friend.