Incoherent Post Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Incoherent Post Thread
« Previous Page | Next Page »
wilwith1l
8/2/07 1:41:06PM
I keep checking this thread to make sure I didn't come on drunk the night before. Tryin to type with my elboes and such.
godofdixie
8/2/07 3:33:55PM

Posted by RollinsisGod

You can't f**K with godofdixies' post so don't even try.

what's up man? long time no see.
alvin
8/8/07 10:35:17PM
Jenna was in a movie called Blue movie about 10 years ago. That's the best I can think. This is a good thread. I actually have a headache from laughing so hard.
godofdixie
8/10/07 9:20:04PM
ubee dum do dobee day dom day
jnjjacob
8/19/07 12:09:13AM
(slurredd).. i love rum an coke!
Rush
8/22/07 8:27:21AM

Posted by akumairon

wrist control that just seems like a waste of energy

OMG, OMG, OMG.......
cowcatcher
8/22/07 9:03:15AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by akumairon

OMG, OMG, OMG.......

thats the perfect response rush
ncordless
8/25/07 3:12:29AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by akumairon

OMG, OMG, OMG.......

That's funny
Rush
8/29/07 2:58:08PM

Posted by gspgnp

Posted by Schizoidman

How can you consider an arm bar to be more dangerous than a choke? I'd love for you to explain to me how you can omaplata someone to death. That's really a funny picture in my head. I'm sorry, does anyone else find that to be amusing?

With a properly applied omaplata you can pretty much break or dislocate someones shoulder, elbow and wrist! Hell I wouldn't even doubt if you could rip their arm out it's socket. Sounds like a pretty good way to lose blood and die to me. If you didn't die when someone held on to an omaplata for an excessive period, you could bet you wish you would!

see bolded
Svartorm
9/1/07 2:32:24AM
A reply to when I pointed out 20 minutes of cardio was not nearly enough for someone doing MMA:

"not for all day thats just while ur on a treadmill man u have to do other stuff like weight training running up and down stairs leg squats stuff of that sort for all day training"
Rush
9/1/07 8:40:58PM

they've become stagnant in the last year and Hughes sees this as an pooportunity to start fresh.

Yes, fresh poop is better than stagnant poop. I'm sure Hughes would agree.
Rush
9/14/07 1:38:16PM

why r guys so happy about a desion thats not theirs or that they looked crappy in the fight hamill vs bisbing rampage vs lilland tito vs forest and espicailly kos vs diago

What's a desion and what does it have to do with Diago, Bisbing and Lilland?
Rush
12/19/07 9:47:00AM

And the thread rises up like Pheonix....

How will Shogun's next fight end?

If he fight Tito i see Shogun unconcious on the ground with a doctor and a flashlight in his face !!

CantAndleDaRiddum
12/20/07 10:21:35AM

Posted by Rush

And the thread rises up like Pheonix....

How will Shogun's next fight end?

If he fight Tito i see Shogun unconcious on the ground with a doctor and a flashlight in his face !!

just found the incoherent thread and thought of this quote instantly
Rush
1/7/08 11:21:44AM

Posted by fighterfan24

I don't think hughes will just yet. I agree he will have to fight Serra first. God it would be terrible is Serra beat him again...

godofdixie
1/7/08 12:07:44PM
;lkdfjajffEJ;lgtjuerw[WGJA'JADFGJ
cowcatcher
1/7/08 12:08:59PM
thanks for consistantly putting all the jibberish in one place for me rush, i hope serra doesnt beat him again either.
Rush
1/7/08 12:16:22PM

Posted by cowcatcher

thanks for consistantly putting all the jibberish in one place for me rush, i hope serra doesnt beat him again either.

I do what I can.

Let all people that post jibberish BEWARE!!!!!!
Rush
1/8/08 7:57:04AM

Posted by soundboy1

The only one who can beat GSP is Karo Parisyian

Who can be beat by lots or other guys.

cowcatcher
1/10/08 3:59:35PM
I remember when a left high kick was among the most feared motions in MMA a year back. Maybe that’s because Mirko Cro Cop was the most feared striker in mixed martial arts and he was throwing the kicks. But then, I still remember when Liddell punch target, Wanderlei Silva, was thought to be the baddest man on the planet. Or further back, when Ken Shamrock was the face of MMA in the United States. Not that time, Dana White, stop arguing fighter values with me! I know what you did, I know. Changed the rules and… Anyway, I’m talking about Bob Meyrowitz’s Ultimate Fighting star, Ken Shamrock. The 1990s “baddest man on the planet”. Remember him? He had a brother who…I guess it’s easier to remember history of a fourteen-year-old sport if you are just a fan who reads alot. The UFC’s home page might not keep accurate history, but it’s not like organized MMA has the time line of baseball or soccer. If the Shamrock’s legacy is slowly being silenced, how will Cro Cop be remembered if his career in America ends today?

whaaa????
Rush
1/10/08 4:35:36PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I remember when a left high kick was among the most feared motions in MMA a year back. Maybe that’s because Mirko Cro Cop was the most feared striker in mixed martial arts and he was throwing the kicks. But then, I still remember when Liddell punch target, Wanderlei Silva, was thought to be the baddest man on the planet. Or further back, when Ken Shamrock was the face of MMA in the United States. Not that time, Dana White, stop arguing fighter values with me! I know what you did, I know. Changed the rules and… Anyway, I’m talking about Bob Meyrowitz’s Ultimate Fighting star, Ken Shamrock. The 1990s “baddest man on the planet”. Remember him? He had a brother who…I guess it’s easier to remember history of a fourteen-year-old sport if you are just a fan who reads alot. The UFC’s home page might not keep accurate history, but it’s not like organized MMA has the time line of baseball or soccer. If the Shamrock’s legacy is slowly being silenced, how will Cro Cop be remembered if his career in America ends today?

Well, spank gerbil fizz banana gum contraption. Mom, let's go to Chuck-E-Cheese. I've got an anti-gravity corn cob pipe on eBay. I love you salad shooter.
godofdixie
1/13/08 9:32:57PM
we is good we was the bestest and the goodest but now we is good until the pipe farter blows his way to heaven
Boo_Radley21
1/13/08 10:23:13PM

Posted by cowcatcher

whaaa????

I was wondering about that one too haha.
Rich78
1/16/08 10:26:00AM
Not really incoherent, but it made me laugh, check the time between the last 2 replies.

I've no doubt there are some good threads out there that could do with resurrecting, but to make a point like this one, is debateable. Is it funny, is it informative or is it just interesting? It must be one of the above to raise the thread from it's slumber, you decide....

Old thread

Not having a go at him, it just made me laugh, rather than annoyed or anything.
woodmo
1/23/08 3:22:21PM
Fitch is one of my favorite but he face to much fighter before is future title shot he gone a lose one day before is title shot.

Robbie Lawler(myfavorite fighter)i think if i comeback i will be very dominating.

Rush
3/6/08 10:45:50PM
Here's a gem.

Posted by gskyprodigy

....serra by TKO.......just like last time............if GSP decides to stand and bang like a man.....

.....GSP in his last 2 fights looked like a wimp....did NOT SHOW ANY STAND UP striking skills.....no more "Rush" anymore.....I want to see the old GSP back....

.....if GSP takes serra down....then GSP would win.....

Daddyprimetime
3/7/08 12:24:21AM
Just wait. Here in a couple of hours I'll be hammered and I'll really type some incoherent stuff.

Oh and also you need to take the right to Chicago before you go off and run over a deer at the lawn care store during the Little 5.
Daddyprimetime
3/7/08 4:31:40AM
This one time a man in water Ol' Greg was a man fish had a mangina, said why is there a hook in my head motha' licka' and drank some baileys from a shoe, he called out a fuzzy little man peach, and had all things that are good. he had water colors this one is called Ol' Greg, this one is called baileys as close as you can get without getting your eyes wet. he wanted to know if you loved him, he wanted to know if you were playing love games, and he sang about it.
Playground_Samurai
3/7/08 8:03:01PM

Posted by

You can posted on her if you just pooped your pants, Im not making this because i pooped my pants, but because i am wondering if anyone will post that they pooped ther pants, You can talk about times you have craped your self too if you would like.

bls1919
3/7/08 10:13:35PM
I wwas juist wondeing wher yu get all thesse mmA musics and hughes suks az gsptito fucd a gaot or a goat and dana lovd he shit stain
Pages: 1 [2] 3