Incoherent Post Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Incoherent Post Thread
Next Page »
Rush
7/9/07 11:56:50AM
Post any/all posts here that you have a hard time understanding so we can collectively work at helping each other understand incoherent posts.

I'll start off.

Thats the dumbmess thing i eard in years......all the tuf guys exept manny would of got KTFO by huerta and you really cant put him in the same place than Nath Diaz......I think Roger Huerta his at the Joe Stevenson,Marcus aurelio,Tyson Griffin,Kenny florian level he dosnt belong with the TUF NOOBs...end of thread!
fedorwins1
7/9/07 7:36:19PM
I guess he's saying that anyone on TUF would be KTFO by Huerta and people shouldn't say Huerta is on the same level as the Tuffers. At least I think that's what it says lol.
Ydoc
7/9/07 11:21:09PM

ok if ppl were tied in a event then you woudl take the first and second place cash put it together then spit it in half and give each person half. liek they do with the lotto if you win. and you guys made the change that you had to give odds on fights so how can ppl cheat then and that the fantasy cash can't win you real money then who would care if ppl cheated even if you can't.

Rush
7/9/07 11:21:35PM
Well, I should have made it more clear. I can usually figure out what people are saying. I just wanted to have fun with these types of posts.
pv3Hpv3p
7/10/07 3:09:43PM

big difference to her to titos she a dirty yolk in fairness would would rather jenna whos been seen on blues by millions done by hundred guys on camera me arloskis any day

Here's a link link to the thread, beats me??? Makes me laugh though
ffforgottenx
7/10/07 3:13:05PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

big difference to her to titos she a dirty yolk in fairness would would rather jenna whos been seen on blues by millions done by hundred guys on camera me arloskis any day

that one gets a big '.......SAY WHAT?????'
i can't understand a damn word hahaha.. that might be the worst attempt at forming a thought i have ever seen
godofdixie
7/10/07 4:23:32PM
ermes blaum giorgen purft
MMAinstinct
7/10/07 5:02:01PM

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

that one gets a big '.......SAY WHAT?????'
i can't understand a damn word hahaha.. that might be the worst attempt at forming a thought i have ever seen

The only THING I understood was that, he wants to do arlovski any day.......I.....think WOW.....
Rush
7/10/07 6:57:58PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Since I started this thread I'll try to decode this "cipher"

I think the poster is trying to compare Jenna to Arlovski's girl. The poster would rather have Arlovski's girl because Jenna has been seen in lots of photos (Bluebird = blues?) doing other guys.

Now the fun interpretation:

I think the poster is comparing her tits (titos - are these tits on a Spanish girl?) to dirty egg yolks. Then he says that he would rather see Jenna on blues done by 100 guys than himself and Arlovski's (Arlovski's what?) any day.

I guess he doesn't like watching himself in action.
madmarck
7/11/07 12:06:44AM

Posted by godofdixie

smort norgen flovet!
godofdixie
7/11/07 9:19:02AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by godofdixie

smort norgen flovet!

plavels kiln umbroust abogot
Rush
7/11/07 11:18:52AM
Sounds like the Sweedish chef to me....
Mastodon2
7/12/07 6:18:16AM
"i dont like that youve put i dont think soo cus well never know until he gets there or when dana offers him enough money "

TheHitmanTL talking about someones opinion of how well Fedor will perform in the UFC.

Not too incoherent, but the grammar is diabolical!
Violentcuv
7/12/07 12:28:18PM

hugues win and after he die against gsp.

Whats gonna happen?
Rush
7/12/07 6:51:11PM
Here's one that I can't seem to understand

koscheck will be our next ww champ

pv3Hpv3p
7/13/07 11:54:38AM

Posted by Rush

Here's one that I can't seem to understand

koscheck will be our next ww champ

Pure gibberish!
godofdixie
7/13/07 1:58:01PM
post i. anything find do to i better seem can't really to.

pv3Hpv3p
7/13/07 2:42:11PM

Posted by godofdixie

post i. anything find do to i better seem can't really to.

Purple monkey dishwasher??
godofdixie
7/15/07 9:39:47AM
with butthole a tongue your clean

godofdixie
7/18/07 7:35:36AM
elba dem wifflus bloor
madmarck
7/18/07 3:11:36PM

Posted by godofdixie

Posted by madmarck

Posted by godofdixie

smort norgen flovet!

plavels kiln umbroust abogot

Striseee Borf tagnuten
godofdixie
7/23/07 5:57:29PM
only the thread forum best is this, which this on here is post i why here.
Rush
7/25/07 9:03:15AM

Forget the jkd because the premier move are illegal and the stance isnt really good defencivly against wrestling that his if its for competition but JKD his great for street fighting and multi opponent but tell me what school do you go cause mine give the same discipline with no extra cost either
Violentcuv
7/25/07 9:57:29AM

Posted by Rush

Forget the jkd because the premier move are illegal and the stance isnt really good defencivly against wrestling that his if its for competition but JKD his great for street fighting and multi opponent but tell me what school do you go cause mine give the same discipline with no extra cost either

No comma's or period's.... Very Nice
Ydoc
7/26/07 12:35:54AM

don play wish i had another chance to tho from cin city go bengals who dey who dey who dey!!!

madmarck
7/27/07 1:08:57AM
byes goin on da bure tonit er wa?
Rollins
7/28/07 10:30:25PM
You can't f**K with godofdixies' post so don't even try.
nWo
7/30/07 10:36:13PM
The 2nd Annual MMAPower.com Highlight Contest will begin on January 1st, 2008. The MMA Authority at mmapower.com will be hosting this elite field of MMA Highlight Makers.

We are announcing this early to give HL Makers plenty of time to make a HQ highlight, and for us to get a decent field of contestants together.

The following are the contest details:

Highlight Requirements
1) It must promote mmapower.com. The Highlight is required to promote mmapower.com during it's introduction and conclusion. (Highlight makers are advised to surf our website for possible ideas for promotion)
2) It cannot exceed 10 minutes.
3) It must be a general MMA Highlight or an MMA Theme Highlight, etc. No MMA Highlight featuring a specific fighter will be considered.
4) The Highlight must be considered to be a new release from the Highlight Maker. It cannot have been released on any other MMA Forum sites prior to the contest begin date.

Submission Date
All submissions must be in by January 1st, 2008. The contestants willl need to submit the Highlight within this thread via posting it. The contestant must insert a link for the media download.

Contest Judging
All submissions will be reviewed during the first week of the contest by the three Administrators of The MMA Authority at mmapower.com, Grappler, nWo and TheLIP. Grappler, nWo and TheLIP will determine the top 10 submissions (possibly conferring with mmapower.com moderators on the decisions), and then we will immediately create a Poll including all 10 finalists and their videos within the Poll thread via the initial post.

Event Crowning Date
The polls will close the final day of February ... February 28th, 2008. That is when the inaugural MMAPower.com Highlight Champion will be crowned.

Prize
The winner of the event will receive his choice of any apparel (one item) which is currently available for purchase at The MMA Authority at mmapower.com Store.

*** Contestants will be required to be registered mmapower.com Forum members. ***
madmarck
8/1/07 3:14:46PM

Posted by nWo

The 2nd Annual MMAPower.com Highlight Contest will begin on January 1st, 2008. The MMA Authority at mmapower.com will be hosting this elite field of MMA Highlight Makers.

We are announcing this early to give HL Makers plenty of time to make a HQ highlight, and for us to get a decent field of contestants together.

The following are the contest details:

Highlight Requirements
1) It must promote mmapower.com. The Highlight is required to promote mmapower.com during it's introduction and conclusion. (Highlight makers are advised to surf our website for possible ideas for promotion)
2) It cannot exceed 10 minutes.
3) It must be a general MMA Highlight or an MMA Theme Highlight, etc. No MMA Highlight featuring a specific fighter will be considered.
4) The Highlight must be considered to be a new release from the Highlight Maker. It cannot have been released on any other MMA Forum sites prior to the contest begin date.

Submission Date
All submissions must be in by January 1st, 2008. The contestants willl need to submit the Highlight within this thread via posting it. The contestant must insert a link for the media download.

Contest Judging
All submissions will be reviewed during the first week of the contest by the three Administrators of The MMA Authority at mmapower.com, Grappler, nWo and TheLIP. Grappler, nWo and TheLIP will determine the top 10 submissions (possibly conferring with mmapower.com moderators on the decisions), and then we will immediately create a Poll including all 10 finalists and their videos within the Poll thread via the initial post.

Event Crowning Date
The polls will close the final day of February ... February 28th, 2008. That is when the inaugural MMAPower.com Highlight Champion will be crowned.

Prize
The winner of the event will receive his choice of any apparel (one item) which is currently available for purchase at The MMA Authority at mmapower.com Store.

*** Contestants will be required to be registered mmapower.com Forum members. ***

Wow that is incoherent...... why not just start your own thread on this.
Rush
8/2/07 10:53:31AM

It dont matter if the own the WEC is just the fact that the UFC fans are switching to the WEC not because of the owner but the fighters

Pages: [1] 2 3