Can we include fight camp names with the secondary league?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Can we include fight camp names with the secondary league?
wolfman
8/23/08 2:43:50PM
I know that the secondary league is separate from the primary league and overall camp stats are not factored in the L2. Yet, can the site at least include the fight camps that the players are associated with on the overall leader boards in the stats section? Is there more to it than just adding in the team name in or what? Just curious, because there are a lot of good camps with players in the top 50 consistently.....

Thanks in advance.
hotrodttt
8/23/08 7:11:24PM
Yeah I think Their should be separate Fight Camps for both Leagues so me and You could Team up and Dominate
Jipper
8/24/08 4:00:45PM
L2 is treated like a stepchild around here. If they don't want to pay out as much to MMA fans as opposed to Ultimate Fighting fans that's fine but all the stats and info that's kept up with for the UFC league and not the MMA league is ridiculous.
DoTheMMAth
8/25/08 3:34:57PM
Hopefully one of the up-and-comer MMA organizations will be able to put some well-known fighters on their cards consistently for more than a couple shows, and then we'll finally have another org in the main league, which we haven't had since dear old Pride went the way of the dodo The fact is that the number of people who are interested in, for example, Sengoku vs any UFC event is like night and day.

I'll see what I can do to get the fight camp names to show up for the various leaderboards and such, but at this point I don't think we're considering making a secondary fight camp system just for the secondary league, especially considering that there are L2 leaderboards in everyone's fight camp interface already.
wolfman
8/25/08 10:10:18PM
Thanks for the response.
Wolfenstein
8/28/08 2:15:30AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah I think Their should be separate Fight Camps for both Leagues so me and You could Team up and Dominate

That would be awesome if we could have camps for the secondary league. I t would probably motivate people to expand their MMA world a little bit.