What is the most inappropriate thing you said during sex?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What is the most inappropriate thing you said during sex?
Next Page »
pmoney
5/30/11 12:31:57PM
Let's hear the glorious and embarrassing stories! I'll start it off....

I think this is more hilariously inappropriate than regular inappropriate.... At one point, my girl was on top doing her thing, and I blurted out "Scissor me timbers!"

If you're a South Park fan, you'll understand. To her credit, I don't think there was a break in the action. Definite laughter though.
cowcatcher
5/30/11 12:35:06PM
Not to go back to the farting thing I brought up awhile ago, but I once farted during sex then blamed the chick and acted like I was all mad about it. I was young and embarrassed at the time so I panicked and covered it up.
Franklinfan47
5/30/11 12:43:31PM
"My dick feels like corn! Let me dip it in that butter"
Budgellism
5/30/11 12:50:38PM

Posted by pmoney

Let's hear the glorious and embarrassing stories! I'll start it off....

I think this is more hilariously inappropriate than regular inappropriate.... At one point, my girl was on top doing her thing, and I blurted out "Scissor me timbers!"

If you're a South Park fan, you'll understand. To her credit, I don't think there was a break in the action. Definite laughter though.

I have to spread the love pmoney but that is ******* hilarious.
grappler0000
5/30/11 12:57:07PM
I've said many small things over the years, but I don't think I've said anything too over the top. Usually just thinking out loud, making an absurd reference, or commenting on her tang being of the snappin' variety.
postman
5/30/11 1:18:48PM
I feel like anything you say during sex when repeated out side of the bed sounds redic.
pmoney
5/30/11 1:59:55PM

Posted by postman

I feel like anything you say during sex when repeated out side of the bed sounds redic.

True! Or sometimes things you say sound ridiculous while in bed! I was once quoted as saying, mid coitus, (probably drunk), "My penis feels so good in your vagina!". I don't know how I thought that would make any woman wet....
postman
5/30/11 2:03:28PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by postman

True! Or sometimes things you say sound ridiculous while in bed! I was once quoted as saying, mid coitus, (probably drunk), "My penis feels so good in your vagina!". I don't know how I thought that would make any woman wet....

Yeah and the C word is too harsh and the P word is borderline depends on the chick!
Chael_Sonnen
5/30/11 2:03:35PM
Another chicks name
pmoney
5/30/11 3:33:46PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Another chicks name

OOOOO!!!! I had that happen once too. Worst part? After we got done, I said, "Hey sorry about calling you ________", and she was like "I didn't even notice..."

I would've gotten away with it had I not apologized! Needless to say I incurred some serious female wrath
Pookie
5/30/11 4:28:17PM
Bad News Bears
kopower
5/30/11 4:30:56PM
Probably along the lines of, "I already came."

At least I got mine right!!
kingsmasher
5/30/11 7:11:06PM
Well I have done some online dating and on more than 3 occasions I have totally forgot their names while about to get it on making out...Actually one girl I did ask her name but then played it off cause she said what is yours too...its was a good comeback...we spent all night and day together and soon as she left I called my friend...It was a weird name and we met that night and I already had been drinking...

Whats messed up is I really liked the girl but she was moving...
FastKnockout
5/30/11 7:18:06PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

"My dick feels like corn! Let me dip it in that butter"

Dane Cook! haha.
Kpro
5/31/11 12:36:41AM
It was awkward last night when my chick told me to say her name when I came and I got lightheaded and accidentally said Cowcatcher.
SmileR
5/31/11 9:55:19AM

Posted by Kpro

It was awkward last night when my chick told me to say her name when I came and I got lightheaded and accidentally said Cowcatcher.

You son of a bitch! You told me you'd stop that if I let you take those pictures!
emfleek
5/31/11 10:11:40AM
"I'm going to have to run to the ATM when we're done..."
cowcatcher
5/31/11 10:20:48AM

Posted by Kpro

Since mine is named Katie she takes it as a compliment when I yell out Kpro.
Theoutlaw08
5/31/11 11:43:16AM
"Why are your tits so sloppy?"
I was hammered......resulted in a slap.

emfleek
5/31/11 11:46:28AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Franklinfan47
5/31/11 12:58:20PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Kpro

this thread is hilarious
KungFuMaster
5/31/11 4:36:32PM
I don't know if this is considered inappropriate but I have said, "Sorry Hun."
BeeR
5/31/11 6:27:32PM
"Jesus Christ, I shouldnt have eaten that many chicken wings"

"hurry up, the fights are on soon"
grappler0000
5/31/11 9:33:58PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I've got an image in my head of you being slapped around a room with some sloppy titties.
Theoutlaw08
6/1/11 9:38:48AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I've got an image in my head of you being slapped around a room with some sloppy titties.

I mean come on, they were like big sunny side up eggs nailed to a wall....picture that and you will then know what i saw. I think i was upset cause she was hot with clothes on, then when those suckers fell out, i was like daaammnnn...gross.

cowcatcher
6/1/11 10:53:44AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I mean come on, they were like big sunny side up eggs nailed to a wall....picture that and you will then know what i saw. I think i was upset cause she was hot with clothes on, then when those suckers fell out, i was like daaammnnn...gross.

I went home with a chick once and when she took off her bra she was totally flat and she could see the disappointment on my face so she says, "It's a wonder bra, I take it off and you wonder where my tits went."
Theoutlaw08
6/1/11 10:57:14AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I went home with a chick once and when she took off her bra she was totally flat and she could see the disappointment on my face so she says, "It's a wonder bra, I take it off and you wonder where my tits went."

Thats fricken priceless.
pmoney
6/2/11 12:21:16AM
Oh man, if I hadn't hit my prop limit for the day! Hilarious stuff gents, expect some props tomorrow, all the way around! I consider this thread quite a success
Pookie
6/2/11 4:54:47PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Kpro

Hendo67
6/8/11 2:47:32PM
"Here's JOHNNY!"

once i insisted on wearing a Scream mask, and she went for it... most hilarious sex of my life.
Pages: [1] 2