How to Improve Your Life, in Three Easy Steps

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How to Improve Your Life, in Three Easy Steps
pmoney
7/7/12 6:35:26PM
Step One: go to the bookmarks in your web browser.

Step Two: Delete MMA Mania

Step Three: Delete Bloody Elbow

And you are done! I followed my own advice a few months back, and what a difference it has made! No more reading hack job articles and the asinine posts that fill their comments sections.

I stick to Junkie and Weekly, with other various sites mixed in. No more SportsHack Nation for me!
infestructure
7/7/12 6:43:03PM
I also find my life is improved by not reading the comments on Junkie. Bunch of twelve year olds and neckbearded man children. Not to mention the bots.
Budgellism
7/7/12 6:49:29PM
Junkie is where I release my inner troll from time to time. It's crazy how many stupid things people say on that site. I try not to read the comment section. For news I go to three different sites. Junkie mostly, bloodyelbow and mmamania. Mania not so much because they are very very slow to post news compared to the other two. Junkie is my homepage though so I go there more.
pmoney
7/7/12 6:56:42PM
Yeah, for the most part, all sites have pretty stupid comments sections, from Junkie to ESPN. I don't read them at all anymore. Really the only difference with those two sites and Mania and BE is the editorials. I find them to be infinitely worse on the Sports Hack Network.
shaneTpain
7/7/12 7:16:14PM

Posted by Budgellism

Junkie is where I release my inner troll from time to time. It's crazy how many stupid things people say on that site. I try not to read the comment section. For news I go to three different sites. Junkie mostly, bloodyelbow and mmamania. Mania not so much because they are very very slow to post news compared to the other two. Junkie is my homepage though so I go there more.

ive seen you over on junkie before Budge! you have the same nickname haha
Twenty20Dollars
7/7/12 8:04:27PM
Idk why I still check mania or junkie for that matter.

I rarely read the articles and only need to see the titles. But Junkie and Weekly are usually the best.

I follow Weekly and Junkie on twitter and those post there article links and titles on there, so I don't really need to check the sites unless I want to read the articles.

Then there is always the PG that usually has most of the articles from those sites.
ghandikush
7/8/12 10:16:26AM
I go here and mmaweekly

Although I've heard really positive things about sherdogs forums, lot of intelligent discussion etc
scoozna
7/8/12 2:22:49PM
For the lighter side of things, MiddleEasy.com is good.