imo this is BS

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » imo this is BS
loonytnt
9/24/08 4:19:07PM
ok now this is me just being mad but i think it has to be said, in cc fight he was knee'd to the nuts A LOT and did you see (im not even going to say his name) him throw his hands in the air like he did nothing wrong thats BS on his part

link
Twenty20Dollars
9/24/08 4:27:09PM
well i know there was a lot, but that is what the camera saw and the ref did'nt see all the angles that the camera saw. But yeah I thought it was some BS, but it was no contest, so there was no winner. Then there could be a rematch.
Wolfenstein
9/24/08 8:02:25PM
I think it was partially out of frustration. It's tough when you're landing knees to the body then suddenly the other fighter closes a little distance in the clinch then boing!...a knee to the groin.
Jackelope
9/24/08 8:23:28PM
I think I may have seen almost every one of crocop's fights. I've NEVER seen him show a face full of pain like that before. The guy hardly ever shows any emotion.
cmill21
9/24/08 11:32:50PM

Posted by Jackelope

I think I may have seen almost every one of crocop's fights. I've NEVER seen him show a face full of pain like that before. The guy hardly ever shows any emotion.

I've seen every single fight he's had in K-1 and mma, even against Hoost when he was hit with that liver shot, Kongo with the knee's to the nuts and of course when Bernardo fought him when he had a badly injured leg he has never looked like he looked that night. I hope he kills Overeem, and I like Alistair, but come one your 6'5 get your damn knees up.
RhythmAndStyle
9/26/08 12:32:41PM
don't be mad that Cro Cop was gettin man handled by Overeem..no matter what Overeem would of won if there was no knees below...
cmill21
9/26/08 1:37:55PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

don't be mad that Cro Cop was gettin man handled by Overeem..no matter what Overeem would of won if there was no knees below...

Avtar for the rematch?
DevonFoxy
9/26/08 3:11:32PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Yea because we've never seen someone get beat in round one and win in round 2

By your logic Tim Silva would still be the UFC Champion and Big Nog's record would be much worse than what it is.

Everyone knows Cro Cop needs one kick to end a fight. Which takes a blink of the eye. As far as I know that's a lot less time then Cro Cop needs to end a fight.
Aaronno9
9/26/08 3:39:21PM
Yeah i was getting annoyed to. He must of known he hit cro cop in the nuts at least once, if anything mirko should of been throwing his arms around wondering why allister wasn't disqualified. I mean, i know it was accidental, but he did it like 5-6 times.