Imminent Title fights.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Imminent Title fights.
POLL: Which one are you most looking forward to.
Nog v Mir 8% (3)
Forest v Chuck 20% (8)
Anderson Silva v Bisping 15% (6)
GSP v Alves 5% (2)
BJ v Kenflo 8% (3)
or GSP v Penn 45% (18)
Rabi
8/10/08 2:01:54PM
These are some title fights that I think will possibly happen in the near future.

Which one are you most looking forward to.
Rabi
8/10/08 2:03:10PM
Some interesting match ups, I would have to chose the LHW match. I think that would be very exciting to watch with a KO finish.
TimW001
8/10/08 2:11:08PM
Pretty easy choice. BJ vs Penn.
GrizzlyChadams
8/10/08 2:25:54PM
I can't wait to see GSP beat BJ again so all his nuthuggers can shut up already.
StriderXero
8/10/08 2:37:06PM

Posted by TimW001

I cant wait for this fight either. But I got a feeling it'll be a NC cus they'll sub each other.

LMAO JK
I know who you mean, and I really cant wait for that fight to happen. I wanna be cryogenically frozen, to see that fight sooner.
nickcuc547
8/10/08 2:40:20PM
GSP vs. BJ by far, nothing was proved as to who was the better fighter in their last fight, could have gone either way and bj did more damage. this time around i think it's just as close, with gsp taking it by ud after winning the later rounds.
sparky
8/10/08 3:00:04PM
i think forrest vs chuck for obvious reason..........but i dont think bj should be gettin a shot a gsp yet......bj has his own belt to defend i would truely rather see kenflo get another crack at the light weight belt then watch gsp dominate bj!!!!!!

bj should jus stay at light weight and dominate the division and let gsp knock off the welter weight diviosn then at a later date when they have both been champ for awhile they can have the rematch!!!!!!!

simple its all about the build up and they both havent been champ for very long!!!!
nickcuc547
8/10/08 3:06:20PM

Posted by sparky

bj has his own belt to defend i would truely rather see kenflo get another crack at the light weight belt then watch gsp dominate bj!!!!!!

after seeing their first fight, what makes you think gsp would dominate bj.
Gipper
8/10/08 3:49:24PM
all of them
Cdellorso
8/10/08 4:37:56PM
i thought gsp looked awesome- I guess BJ but, 1.bj should have to give at least 1 defense preferably 2 befor he moves up. 2. BJ needs time to bulk up a bit gsp is a better fighter than he was the last time they fought as is i think its a great fight and i would be rooting for BJ but picking GSP.
whardin19
8/10/08 4:57:06PM
All these fights seem very intresting and I would like to see them all. But for right now I want to see Anderson Silva vs. Michael Bisping. I think this fight would be a war. Bisping is a hard man to finish so I think his power and wrestling could give Silva a game opponent. Of course after Bisping KO's Leben and Silva KO's Cote.
Ordep
8/10/08 5:27:38PM

Nog vs Werdum, that'd be my pick.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/10/08 6:19:13PM
Dammit, I wanted to be the first to say something about BJ vs Penn. I think his first name would kick his last name's ass but I don't know. His last name could get a submission in the second. Anyhow, I digress. I don't want to see any of these. I want to see Lyoto vs Forrest.
Kracker_Jap
8/10/08 6:20:55PM

Posted by TimW001