ill wager everything i have on sean salmon

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » ill wager everything i have on sean salmon
teamquestnorth
4/23/07 2:42:00PM
not joking the same one who got ktfo by rashad
teamquestnorth
4/23/07 5:21:55PM
ttt
Hatebreeder
4/23/07 6:19:41PM
Schafer by sub
saminex
4/24/07 11:39:54PM
odds? or straight up?
teamquestnorth
4/26/07 6:43:39PM
still taking wagers with slight odds 1.2 to 1
scoozna
4/27/07 9:49:14PM

Posted by greshamfighter

not joking the same one who got ktfo by rashad

Ok...i'm reeeeeealllly curious why your so confidant in Salmon. They both look so mediocre. Once you're all done betting...give me a clue on this one.!?!?
xthe_scottx
4/27/07 9:59:27PM

Posted by scoozna

Ok...i'm reeeeeealllly curious why your so confidant in Salmon. They both look so mediocre. Once you're all done betting...give me a clue on this one.!?!?

Salmon displayed good wrestling against Rashad Evans. It is going to be hard for Schaffer to win IMO unless he gets a submission or (T)KO which I don't see likely. I'm picking Salmon in this fight too.
Hatebreeder
4/28/07 8:06:23AM

Posted by xthe_scottx

Posted by scoozna

Salmon displayed good wrestling against Rashad Evans. It is going to be hard for Schaffer to win IMO unless he gets a submission or (T)KO which I don't see likely. I'm picking Salmon in this fight too.

Schafer showed great submissions against Bisping, but Mike has good defence. I can see Schafer winning by an easy sub victory in the first.
CWall33
4/28/07 10:32:14PM

Posted by greshamfighter

Sent you a 1:1 wager over a week ago for my entire bankroll ($633).
You gonna accept it?
teamquestnorth
4/30/07 2:37:03PM
dont have that much to wager with anymore
CWall33
5/1/07 4:17:48AM

Posted by CWall33

Posted by greshamfighter

Sent you a 1:1 wager over a week ago for my entire bankroll ($633).
You gonna accept it?

Posted by greshamfighter

dont have that much to wager with anymore

Cool, no problem. Someone else took me up on it. Entire bankroll on Schafer. Desperation move.

{If this was real money, I'd give half my winnings just to see Sean try another flying-head-kick, a la the Rashad fight).
CornishMMA
5/1/07 9:43:26AM
im taking salmon as well - somebody send me a $50/$50 wager :)
teamquestnorth
5/4/07 4:29:05PM
oh man you wagered ydoc all your money taking schafer now im gonna have him nipping at my heels again. He took you to lunch dude.
CWall33
5/15/07 2:26:44PM

Posted by greshamfighter

oh man you wagered ydoc all your money taking schafer now im gonna have him nipping at my heels again. He took you to lunch dude.

Oh well. Looks like Schafer got scratched from the match.
By my count, that's 29 bets of yours that are now invalid.
...And 1 for me.

So, i've got $633 freed up that I'm looking to put on one fight. Any offers?