UFC 84 'Ill Will' Play-by-Play and Live Discussion

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 84 'Ill Will' Play-by-Play and Live Discussion
hotrodttt
5/24/08 7:47:31PM
hotrodttt
5/24/08 7:51:53PM
Wow ! Carwin dismantled Christin, I wish this was still the Hot Bout because I would have gotten 22 Points
hotrodttt
5/24/08 8:05:11PM
Kim was impressive with his Punching Power and Judo Throws, he'll be around for a while
hotrodttt
5/24/08 9:05:41PM
So far I'm 4-0 with 44 Points
mrsmiley
5/24/08 9:55:03PM
Congrads to Soku for knocking Naku out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then calling out Shogun!!!???

That would be awesome!
edge0125
5/24/08 10:09:51PM
dang i knew i should've bet the house on Carwin; i only put 15k on carwin.
Mchubb316
5/25/08 1:56:16AM
Wand looked good. His killer instinct, and his rape choke on Jardine was vicious. BJ was outstanding tonight, showing he can strike with anyone in the LW division. Goran Reljic looked like he could be a good fighter. I wouldn't mind him and Jardine fighting in the future. Soko looked alright in his fight, still not a believer yet. Carwin has a solid chin, and big time power in his striking. Machida looked boring, yet effective in his win. Palhares is great on the ground, and look forward to more of his fights. Overall it was a good card. I can't wait for some future matchups coming from this card.
Jackelope
5/25/08 2:17:15AM
This card is going on my all time best UFC cards. Only one I can think of that was more exciting (for me, anyway) was UFC 52
chubbud22
5/25/08 2:35:08AM

Posted by Mchubb316

Wand looked good. His killer instinct, and his rape choke on Jardine was vicious. BJ was outstanding tonight, showing he can strike with anyone in the LW division. Goran Reljic looked like he could be a good fighter. I wouldn't mind him and Jardine fighting in the future. Soko looked alright in his fight, still not a believer yet. Carwin has a solid chin, and big time power in his striking. Machida looked boring, yet effective in his win. Palhares is great on the ground, and look forward to more of his fights. Overall it was a good card. I can't wait for some future matchups coming from this card.

How about Thiago Siva almost geting KTFO. He was the biggest fav on the card.