Your IFL picks

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Your IFL picks
Stickan
7/16/07 5:04:56PM
Who do you have and why?

It's freakin awesome that they've added this new league. Tons of love to the mmaPG crew.

I've got
Savant - More seasoned and his aggressiveness will surprise Owings.
McKee - Just too good of a wrestler. As much as I like and will root for Heleno, Antonio takes this one.
Rothwell - Better plain and simple.
Cole - Vetell will succumb to Coles pressure.
Mike C - A hard pick but I have to go with Mike C based on his previous performance against Shoenauer.
Leopoldo - More experience against better competition.
Jamal P - Really really hard pick but he's more athletic, has the better standup and will probably get a guillotine from the bottom.
Horodecki - Bart seems never to be free from injuries and he seems to have a little too much going on in his life to be able to focus on his bout as much as Chris will.
Hieron - Tough call but Hieron has the more technical striking and will probably take this to the ground with his superior wrestling.
Harris - Harris got robbed badly against Leopoldo. He impressed me and I think he can beat Radach by KO or decision.
Northrend
7/16/07 6:33:12PM
Savant
Heleno
Rothwell
Wayne Cole
Ciesnolevisc
Leopoldo
Vladdy
Palaszewski
Markham
Radach
babalu2720
7/16/07 8:39:31PM
I got the same idea as Northrend and i pray with my life the delson beats antonio. its painful watching his fights. I also think Hieron is on the decline, no disrespect to Brad Blackburn, but he is not a Class A fighter and that was convincing beatdown he put on hieron.Markham should outstrike him.
wolfman
7/18/07 3:28:05PM

Posted by Northrend

Savant
Heleno
Rothwell
Wayne Cole
Ciesnolevisc
Leopoldo
Vladdy
Palaszewski
Markham
Radach

Good picks, mine is almost identical. Instead, I have Horodecki taking another win over Palaszewski. I am thinking he wins either by a UD or a second round KO. However, I would not be surprised if Pal. ends up winning this fight. It is a tough call to make. I am originally from the Quad City area and I want Pal. to win, yet my instinct says to stay w/ Horodecki. In addition, I agree w/ Babalu, Hieron is on the decline and he will lose by a devastating KO in the second round.
Northrend
7/18/07 3:51:56PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Northrend

Savant
Heleno
Rothwell
Wayne Cole
Ciesnolevisc
Leopoldo
Vladdy
Palaszewski
Markham
Radach

Good picks, mine is almost identical. Instead, I have Horodecki taking another win over Palaszewski. I am thinking he wins either by a UD or a second round KO. However, I would not be surprised if Pal. ends up winning this fight. It is a tough call to make. I am originally from the Quad City area and I want Pal. to win, yet my instinct says to stay w/ Horodecki. In addition, I agree w/ Babalu, Hieron is on the decline and he will lose by a devastating KO in the second round.

I really don't like Bart but I think he dominated Chris that last fight. I think he can do the same this time. Lame he didn't get the dec.
GrandMaster313
7/18/07 10:05:54PM
i have the same as northrend but leopoldo will lose and my favorite young star Horodecki will win unanimously or by KO. That kid has potential!
the-james
7/19/07 7:20:04PM
Erik Owings
Antonio Mckee
Bryan Vetell
Matyushenko
Dan Miller

Ben Rothwell
Mike Ciesnolevicz
Benji Radach
Palaszewki
Rory Markham

wolfman
7/20/07 2:35:20AM
What happen to the Bart and Horodecki fight? Is there a reason why he was replaced, is he injured? Also, it looks like Markham is fighting Hieron anymore.
wolfman
7/20/07 2:44:12AM
Never mind, it does look like both Hieron and Horodecki are out due to injuries. Horodecki is out due to a broken hand and Hieron suffered an injury during training. Does anyone know what Hieron injured?