IFL Fighters, Where will they end up???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » IFL Fighters, Where will they end up???
Kracker_Jap
6/10/08 11:47:03PM
With the IFL close to failing, my question is where do you want your favorite fighters to end up???

My favorites....

Chris Horodecki - Hope he ends up with either WEC, or the UFC

Benji Radach - 1st choice WEC 2nd Elite XC

Rory Markham - WEC

Delson Heleno UFC or WEC

Wagnney Fabiano - WEC

Vladimir Matyushenko - Elite xc or UFC

Bart Palaszewski - WEC

These are pretty much my favs out of the IFL to my knowlege haven't left yet..... I would like to see most head at least to the WEC with a few worthy of some bigger shows
Kracker_Jap
6/10/08 11:48:29PM
By the way I know the IFL is still alive but know its barely kicking
jiujitsufreak74
6/10/08 11:52:31PM
i want Jim Miller to come to the UFC. he has a lot of potential and i think he is UFC material. he can make some waves at 155 with a potential rematch against Edgar and would make a for a great fight with Griffin.

Ryan Schultz should go to the WEC, he is a talented fighter, but he has proven to be vulnerable against better competition.
aaa9erh8er
6/11/08 12:09:22AM
vlady was in the ufc and dint do that great i think they all should go elite xc opr wec to really get some exp. then i see many if not all making the trip up to ufc
Pookie
6/11/08 12:12:46AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Ryan Schultz should go to the WEC, he is a talented fighter, but he has proven to be vulnerable against better competition.

lol i dont really understand this.

Isnt anyone vulnerable to someone whos better than them.
If they werent how could that person be better than them in the first place?
hotrodttt
6/11/08 12:40:14AM
I hope Roy Nelson makes his way to the UFC Heavyweight Division where talent is needed. He definately has the Skill Set to be a Top Contender. Waggeny Fabiano's a Top 5 Featherweight so Dream will pick him up for their 145 lbs Tournament. I think the UFC will let Jay Hieron have another shot seeing as he's done Tremendous in the IFL. Brad Blackburn is also sick, I see him signing with Elite XC or Affliction. And most of all, Vladdy needs to be in the UFC, he's a Top 10 Light Heavyweight imo, he Beat Little Nog wrecked the Renzo Gracie Prodigy in Jamal Patterson. The UFC LHW Division is next. His Wrestling is hard to adapt to and he's nearly impossible to Submit.
ufc88
6/11/08 12:47:20AM
As much as I'm a chris Horodecki fan, his takedown defense isnt good enough for him to be successful in the ufc especially in the cage where takedowns can be easier. He would get tkod on the ground by almost every wrestler. It would be interesting to put him in the ufc though. I think if the UFC Gets him theyll really shelter him though t
jiujitsufreak74
6/11/08 1:02:19AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

lol i dont really understand this.

Isnt anyone vulnerable to someone whos better than them.
If they werent how could that person be better than them in the first place?

sorry, let me reiterate. he has proven to be vulnerable against upper tier competition. i wasn't saying that he was vulnerable to people who were better than him (which of course he is...bit i wouldn't mention something that obvious) but rather he seems to wilt against quality opposition.
bigbubbano23
6/11/08 2:39:44PM
prolly afl
Kracker_Jap
6/11/08 11:32:58PM

Posted by ufc88

As much as I'm a chris Horodecki fan, his takedown defense isnt good enough for him to be successful in the ufc especially in the cage where takedowns can be easier. He would get tkod on the ground by almost every wrestler. It would be interesting to put him in the ufc though. I think if the UFC Gets him theyll really shelter him though t

Chris is so young I would like to see him on TUF........ would be interesting
jiujitsufreak74
6/12/08 9:41:18AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by ufc88

Chris is so young I would like to see him on TUF........ would be interesting

that is actually a great idea...he would be great for TUF as he his definitely more taleneted than the people they have found of late.
rabbit915
6/12/08 5:37:54PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

vlady was in the ufc and dint do that great i think they all should go elite xc opr wec to really get some exp. then i see many if not all making the trip up to ufc

Didnt do that great? His only losses were to Arlovski and Tito and he beat Little Nog, Pedro Rizzo, Yuki Kondo, and Travis Wiuff. Thats pretty impressive. Plus since that time hes dropped down to LHW and hasnt lost since, albeit against limited but not terrible competition. He beat Tim Boetsch last year, which should be enough to get him another shot.