IFL fight night

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » IFL fight night
papercut
4/14/07 10:46:43AM
did anyone else watch this? I had to stop after the second fight. it wasn't what I had hoped for. 2 fights dominated on the ground and no takedown defense whatsoever and at the beginning of every round they were on their feet for maybe 30 seconds and then right back to the dominaion to the ground anyone else watch what were your comments about this?
disorderlyvision
4/14/07 1:52:54PM
i liked the show
teamquestnorth
4/14/07 2:12:56PM
my opinion is that gerald harris got screwed. harris was dominating him from the top almost the entire fight connecting with clean punches. leopaldo got one upkick in and harris escaped all the sub attempts
disorderlyvision
4/14/07 4:24:53PM

Posted by greshamfighter

my opinion is that gerald harris got screwed. harris was dominating him from the top almost the entire fight connecting with clean punches. leopaldo got one upkick in and harris escaped all the sub attempts

themmachamp
4/17/07 9:15:54AM
if you turned it off after the second fight it was a bad move, you missed two great fights (leopoldo v harris, vetell v cole) and one quick ending (horwich v patterson). first fight was boring, second fight was "ok" just because heleno was manhandling the other guy