IFL April 4th

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » IFL April 4th
Mayhem13
4/3/08 12:53:33AM
havent seen much talk going around about this event?..and to be honest i had no clue it was this soon. haha

a few tough fights for me to pick...but overall I am pretty confident on this card (that may be a bad thing though)

Jesse Lennox vs Emyr Brussade- not real sure on this one...I dont know much about Lennox.....he is a short notice replacement though right???..I think I am gonna go with Emyr on this one...by submission..

also

Mike C vs Carmelo Marrero fight has be a bit worried....I went with C cause I think hes pretty tough, and he impressed me in both of his wars with Shonauer..but Carmelo looked good agaisnt Kongo...but then dropped 2 against tough comp in the UFC....

what do you guys think about the event?
BerndRealBad
4/3/08 4:29:04AM
I think Marrero uses his better ground game, not finishing mike but wrapping up a unanimous decision. The only fight I'm really unsure about is Blackburn vs Heleno, even though Blackburn is an underdog, he's played spoiler more than once in his career before.
Jipper
4/4/08 11:44:13AM

Posted by BerndRealBad

I think Marrero uses his better ground game, not finishing mike but wrapping up a unanimous decision. The only fight I'm really unsure about is Blackburn vs Heleno, even though Blackburn is an underdog, he's played spoiler more than once in his career before.

Safe bets Heleno but like you said Blackburn has played spoiler often. I'm picking Heleno and betting on Blackburn. That way I'm a winner no matter what.