IFL On April 4?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » IFL On April 4?
DCRage
3/28/08 11:11:44AM
Any word yet on if this event will be added to the Secondary League? It's probably big enough to be added, 10 fights have been confirmed by IFL and there will be 3 title fights.

Fight Card

(Hopefully that link goes directly to the card, it should come up via that link)
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/28/08 11:52:18AM
I agree, IFL should be added, specially if we're keeping that Strikeforce piece of Sh...Heaven card
CornishMMA
3/28/08 12:03:20PM
It will be added for sure, dunno why they havnt yet but they must be busy, its a stacked IFL card and they have always had past ones so see no reason why they wouldnt add this
rabbit915
3/28/08 1:58:58PM
Yeah, these IFL cards are way better than the Cage Rage ones that keep coming up. We should scratch those before anything.
Svartorm
3/29/08 1:58:27AM
Yeah, we're probably doing this one, being as it hasn't fallen apart like the others.

As for Cage Rage, they have a spot of honor for three reasons.

One, we have a TON of guys from the UK on here and we like to represent.
Two, they tend to have very good match-making, so picking fights is actually interesting, rather than obvious.
Three, they put their cards up early and with only a couple exceptions, the cards stay together until fight night. By putting the cards up early, it gives everyone plenty of time to making their picks and research if they're not familiar with the guys fighting.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/29/08 9:56:59AM

Posted by Svartorm

Yeah, we're probably doing this one, being as it hasn't fallen apart like the others.

Two, they tend to have very good match-making, so picking fights is actually interesting, rather than obvious.
Three, they put their cards up early and with only a couple exceptions, the cards stay together until fight night. By putting the cards up early, it gives everyone plenty of time to making their picks and research if they're not familiar with the guys fighting.

Oh yes totally agree with the Cage Rage thing, i wasent one against to start with anyways... Even if they dont have top notch names and everything i do admit the matchmaking is pretty good, always seem to surprise me how watchable the fights are. props to cage rage
Mayhem13
3/29/08 8:39:33PM
IFL is up.
Svartorm
3/30/08 3:20:57AM
Yup, the card is good for IFL and seems to be stable, so we'll try it out.

I see one underdog I'm taking on this card....
CornishMMA
3/31/08 3:36:47PM
"but im keeping my cards close to my chest"
Kracker_Jap
3/31/08 6:58:02PM

Posted by Svartorm

I have always wondered about these Cage Rage cards and why they are on here.....

Now I know and like the reason why