Idiot Of The Week

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Idiot Of The Week
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/2/08 10:56:31PM
MUKWONAGO, Wis. - Police said a man was arrested after he used a cigarette lighter while trying to siphon gasoline from a van. The man, who was visiting friends, went to drive home early Saturday but realized that he didn't have enough gas in his SUV.

Police said the man tried to siphon the gas with help from another woman, but he couldn't see how much gas was in the container, so he used the lighter to check.

A blast of fire burned his hands and caused nearby residents to call police.

Police said he and the woman were located later in a store parking lot. He was arrested for theft and negligent use of burning materials.

The woman was referred to authorities for being party to theft. Formal charges haven't been filed.

Link
10/2/08 11:25:46PM
He's from Wisconsin. What do you expect He was probably drunk while he was doing it too. A few weeks back another guy from Wisconsin shot his lawnmower with a shotgun because it wouldn't start. Good stuff
bojangalz
10/2/08 11:43:01PM
Yeah, as a Minnesotan I must say we've got some wierd neighbors to the east. But as a cop I must also say that we have our own share of idiots right here too!
MALICE
10/2/08 11:48:37PM
I have to agree with my fellow Minnesotans.
ChokeUout
10/3/08 12:18:05AM
Damn, who let all these gophers into this thread?

I'll admit tho, we DO have some idiots over here. But living as close to the minnesota border as I do, I know darn well you guy do too
MMAcca
10/3/08 1:41:45AM