Does anyone have any idea who Kimbo's opponent is for the televised CBS card?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Does anyone have any idea who Kimbo's opponent is for the televised CBS card?
ufc88
3/23/08 2:02:54PM
i thought it was supposed to be announced on saturday but i never found out who it was

i really hope its not shamrock
i really hope its buentello
grappler0000
3/23/08 2:10:51PM
Since Shammy lost, the word on the streeet is that it will be Warpath...but who knows, they might still throw Ken out there for name recognition (assuming he is medically cleared).
bls1919
3/23/08 6:24:05PM
I think its going to be another tank kinda fight. throw him an over the hill guy with a big name. Don Frye just pulled out of YAMMA Pit fightings debut maybe its him, or Ken. For Kimbos sake i hope not. I want him to fight somone who is at their prime. So we can see how good he really is. I like watching Kimbo and like his demenor. i would Like to see him against Beuntello though. Would be a stand up war
chubbud22
3/23/08 8:04:44PM
I would love to see The Headhunter fight Kimbo,Imo The Head hunter would KO him in the first.
bls1919
3/23/08 8:08:56PM
I also think Kimbo would have a hard time with Beuntellos pinpoint striking. It would be a great match. I really like Paul and would love to see him back on top. If not back in the UFC
xchickox
3/23/08 8:15:17PM
it should be antonio silva but gary shaw aint got the balls to do that fight yet
mrsmiley
3/23/08 8:16:15PM

Posted by xchickox

it should be antonio silva but gary shaw aint got the balls to do that fight yet

That's the fight I want to see.