Can Iceman hold 2 titles

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Can Iceman hold 2 titles
« Previous Page
BloodandTears
3/7/07 12:28:54PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by gimmper

Don't mess with the knowledge of Blood...He rules our Camp with an Iron fist...Assumptions will kill. Rampage will dominate most....Chuck Liddell will dominate most...as we have seen Conture will dominate most...Thats why UFC HEAVYWEIGHT division is not close to where it needs to be. Anytime a small man can dominate a large man the skill level and mindset is not up to par...Fedor is the true HW champ...anybody in the UFC heavyweight division is just a contender...only my thoughts... Long Live The Gluttons

Fedor and Randy are the same size. Chuck is actually bigger than both of them. As for the UFC heavyweights, with the addition of Cro-cop , Werdum, and a rejuvanated Randy that makes it 5 to 5 UFC Pride in my book.Fedor beats any and all in my book, inspite of his size. Heavyweight is just a weak division overall IMO. Just my thoughts too

I'm with you 100% hippy.
fedorwins1
3/7/07 12:35:18PM
Chuck would beat Randy and then either lose to CC or Arlovski
gspfan31
3/7/07 12:38:34PM
if chuck can fight randy before cro cop does
BalledBull
3/7/07 1:05:07PM

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by Someguy

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by Someguy

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by Huckit

Posted by gimmper

Question...if Iceman were to beat conture can he hold both titles simultaneously..I am not sure how the titlr rules work?

if he fights couture for hw title he will win but he wont hold it long when he fights most other HW

I disagree with this statement. I believe Ice man could hang with all the top HW contenders.

Other then duel eye pokes how would you expect Chuck to come out as the victor against Crocop?

I never said nuthin bout CC! Assuming stupid s#@! like that is what gives Noobs a bad name! I was talking about the "Most other HW"! There aint nuthin in that post about CC!! Eye pokes? Man go watch some more Spike TV!! BTW, Stop stealing other ppl's avatars

You're a moron. You said "All the other Top HW contenders", how does Cropcop not factor into that? Inarticulate retards are what give 'noobs' bad names, so say 'what you mean' or shut the **** up.

PS. Stay in school champ.

Ok, I re-read what I said, it is a bit offensive. I appologize! In the end this is all an opinion anyway's. We could argue till were blue in the face and it would get us no where. If this fight ever comes, I'd take CC. He's my favorite fighter! I did disagree with the "Most" HW's though. Not all HW. Thanks and good luck in the future bro.

You are truly a good leader Blood. I'd follow you to hell and back bro! That takes alot to say.
Hogzilla
3/7/07 1:26:00PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Someguy

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by Huckit

Posted by gimmper

Question...if Iceman were to beat conture can he hold both titles simultaneously..I am not sure how the titlr rules work?

if he fights couture for hw title he will win but he wont hold it long when he fights most other HW

I disagree with this statement. I believe Ice man could hang with all the top HW contenders.

Other then duel eye pokes how would you expect Chuck to come out as the victor against Crocop?

The same way Randleman did

LOL... Thats beautiful zep. I got a new found respect for you! Props are coming.
Hogzilla
3/7/07 1:29:12PM

Posted by Someguy

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by Someguy

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by Huckit

Posted by gimmper

I never said nuthin bout CC! Assuming stupid s#@! like that is what gives Noobs a bad name! I was talking about the "Most other HW"! There aint nuthin in that post about CC!! Eye pokes? Man go watch some more Spike TV!! BTW, Stop stealing other ppl's avatars

You're a moron. You said "All the other Top HW contenders", how does Cropcop not factor into that? Inarticulate retards are what give 'noobs' bad names, so say 'what you mean' or shut the **** up.

PS. Stay in school champ.

He never said "all" other top HW, he said "most". I think he did say what he ment dude. But he was the bigger man and stepped off, so I will too~
Mayo
3/7/07 2:18:40PM
Guys let's not let this place turn into Sherdog where everybody spends half their time talking about Noobs and swearing at eachother. Please!
Someguy
3/7/07 7:38:55PM
Yeah we are all men here and it was just a misunderstanding so now we can continue to talk about chuck
gimmper
3/7/07 7:52:59PM
Yes good Idea...IMO Chuck is gunning for the HW Title....Why, to make history thats what its all about my friends...making your mark on history...Dana can't stop him if the fans rally around him....
shackle
3/7/07 8:47:24PM
I don't see why not.

If he can win the HW title.
loller90278
3/7/07 9:05:42PM
this should be a topic after the rampage/liddel fight..

question right now is
can iceman hold 1 title
TheArtOfWar
3/7/07 9:57:11PM

Posted by gspfan31

if chuck can fight randy before cro cop does

Agree!! I think this is the real problem for chuck having two belts
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
ecnal15
3/8/07 12:14:42AM
of course he can hold two titles, he just has to make the correct weight for each class. As far as weight goes, Liddell can fight a heavyweight weighing 205, you can always fight up in weight class. Basically Iceman trains like normal but doesn't have to cut 15lbs. the day before weigh-ins
Junior24
3/14/07 2:15:38PM
He is ALLOWED to hold two titles, but will he ever? No!

Lets just say for arguments sake that he held both LHW and HW belts. The defense of these title in a 6 month span would kill him. It would literally take 5 years off his life. The UFC HW division IMO is stacked right now w/much larger, stronger fighters than him. Then to make weight for LHW and defend against Rampage, Evans, Bisping, Mochida. All of that in a 4-6 month time span.

Then for whatever arguments he successfully defended both titles. Then he would have to do it again. Could you imagine having to fight CC one month, then in 3 months fight Rampage. Then turn around and fight Arlovski, Herring, Werdum, or Sylvia and the have to defend against Evans, Bisping, or Mochida.

Thats suicide. I know he wants to prove he is one of the best PFP fighters in the world, but he has a lot of work to do just in his organization alone. Imagine if Hollywood, Arona, Shogun came over.
Pages: 1 [2]