Ian McCall vs. John Moraga added to UFC on FOX 4 in Los Angeles

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ian McCall vs. John Moraga added to UFC on FOX 4 in Los Angeles
Budgellism
7/19/12 5:49:48PM
"Uncle Creepy" doesn't have to wait long for redemption.

Southern California-based Ian McCall (11-3-1 MMA, 0-1-1 UFC) is a last-minute addition to UFC on FOX 4, which takes place Aug. 4 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

McCall, who fell short this past month to Demetrious Johnson, will meet promotional newcomer John Moraga (10-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in a flyweight bout.

UFC on FOX 4's main card airs live on FOX following preliminary-card fights on FUEL TV and Facebook. McCall vs. Moraga is part of the preliminary card, though it's unknown whether the bout will be seen on FUEL TV or Facebook.

LINK
sparky
7/19/12 5:58:22PM
I honestly thought Mccall would get another big name fight like Dodson!!!!
pmoney
7/19/12 6:22:25PM
Twenty20Dollars
7/19/12 7:24:54PM

Posted by sparky

They probably don't want the potential of him losing again by giving him a bigger nam. They want to fight for the title shortly, I bet.
Wallass
7/19/12 8:06:05PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Posted by sparky

They probably don't want the potential of him losing again by giving him a bigger nam. They want to fight for the title shortly, I bet.

Agreed. I like McCall against Joe B if McCall can get a couple wins and Joe wins against Johnson.
FastKnockout
7/19/12 8:55:12PM

Posted by sparky

Moraga lost to Dodson. Close enough.
Twenty20Dollars
7/19/12 11:27:07PM
Has the UFC been to LA a lot? Random. I just can't remember them going there any or just haven't been paying attention.
prozacnation1978
7/20/12 9:52:21AM
Added a 12th fight at last min

Shit Denver needs three more fights still with less than a month away
calitrees
7/20/12 10:22:14AM
UFC 104: Machida vs. Shogun,UFC 60: Hughes vs. Gracie both were at the Staples Center in LA, and Chuck vs Jardine and Penn vs Hughes 2 were at the pond in Anaheim which is part of LA according to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
airkerma
7/20/12 11:27:16AM
Hmmm I thought he just called out Goiudnot or however you spell it. I wonder why they didn't just give him that fight?