Hypothetical Bisping vs Belcher [POLL]

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Hypothetical Bisping vs Belcher [POLL]
POLL: Belcher vs Bisping
Alan Belcher 38% (10)
Michael Bisping 62% (16)
Poor_Franklin
7/6/12 11:05:35AM
So in case you haven't been paying attention, Alan Belcher (one of my favorite fighters) has been picking a fight w/ Michael Bisping (one of my least favorite fighters) via Twitter & has even gotten Bisping to respond w/ a very funny

" you better watch your mouth you little fart...or your gonna look worse than that shite on your arm when I'm done!"

I know lots of people underrate both of these fighters, so I am curious as to who you guys would pick should this fight get made.

(please dont spew any hatred in this thread, as i would like to see it stay open )
Budgellism
7/6/12 11:20:59AM
Belcher is one of my top 5 favourites and Bisping is one of my top 5 least favourites. I have a lot of Bias here but at the same time I'd take Bisping UD. It would be a great fight though and I didn't give Belcher much of a chance against Palhares yet he destroyed him. Maybe it would be the same with this fight.
pmoney
7/6/12 11:35:07AM
I'd take Belcher, no doubt. Bisping is really good, but so is Belcher. I must have been one of the only people who said he was going to knock Palhares out. I didn't know he would play footsie with him though and wrap him up in the process.

Belcher is back, and I think he could knock Bisping out. Wouldn't be surprised if Bisping won though, as he is a great fighter.
MALICE
7/6/12 11:41:25AM

Posted by Budgellism

Belcher is one of my top 5 favourites and Bisping is one of my top 5 least favourites. I have a lot of Bias here but at the same time I'd take Bisping UD. It would be a great fight though and I didn't give Belcher much of a chance against Palhares yet he destroyed him. Maybe it would be the same with this fight.

I am not a fan of Bisping, but I will not deny he has skills.
Chael_Sonnen
7/6/12 11:54:39AM
Bisping via Guy Richie (Snatch) beatdown
sparky
7/6/12 1:15:17PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Bisping would put a beatdown on Belcher this is a fight I would love to see I say Bisping by late tko or UD

Belcher's Johnny Cash tattoo makes me hate him like I can respect Johnny as much as the next man but a fuckin tattoo of his face on your arm
FastKnockout
7/6/12 1:31:20PM
I love Belcher and hope he wins. He's the closest thing I have to a hometown fighter. I see Bisping being too much, though.
Chael_Sonnen
7/6/12 1:32:15PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Bisping would put a beatdown on Belcher this is a fight I would love to see I say Bisping by late tko or UD

Belcher's Johnny Cash tattoo makes me hate him like I can respect Johnny as much as the next man but a fuckin tattoo of his face on your arm

Belcher's horrendous tat reminds me of Steven Seegall
sparky
7/6/12 1:36:50PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by sparky

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Belcher's horrendous tat reminds me of Steven Seegall

It drives me crazy brother
BelXavier420
7/6/12 2:00:31PM
I think it looks like John Travolta.
frizzzlecake
7/6/12 2:05:48PM
Can we stop making so many Bisping threads? I mean I just don't want to show this violence over and over.

Just kidding.