Anyone ever had a hurnia?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone ever had a hurnia?
bojangalz
10/24/09 2:44:44PM
Cause I haven't. And since yesterday it's felt like someone has a vice-grip on my right nut and it's causing a bit of abdominal pain.

Nothing I can't play through at this point, but it sure isn't getting any better.

Any suggestions?
sclasclemski
10/24/09 3:19:30PM
go see a doctor and I believe it is a Hernia
MMAcca
10/24/09 5:45:39PM
Go see a doctor man asap.
bojangalz
10/24/09 6:28:31PM
Probably going to have to do that. Just got in from the yard work and things aint getting any better.
Shawn91111
10/24/09 6:58:22PM

Posted by bojangalz

it's felt like someone has a vice-grip on my right nut and it's causing a bit of abdominal pain.

My wife does this as well. Friggin brutal
MMAcca
10/24/09 7:25:59PM
All wives bust balls don't they.......
kopower
10/24/09 11:35:28PM
I had a hernia and had surgery. I had a bulge right above my junk. It hurt a bit but no pain in my nut though. Like the others said, go see a doc. There are different types of hernias. I had a ingunal where the muscle tears and basically your intestine pushes through.

Hope everythings ok
bojangalz
10/25/09 5:48:20PM
It's actually feeling a lot better today. Still a little discomfort, but none of the abdominal pain. I'm probably going to ride it out for a day or two and see what's up. Maybe I just rolled a nut or something. Anyway I'm staying away from the gym for a few days and hopefully it works itself.

Thanks guys.
bojangalz
10/25/09 5:50:43PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by bojangalz

it's felt like someone has a vice-grip on my right nut and it's causing a bit of abdominal pain.

My wife does this as well. Friggin brutal

Oh believe me, she was the first one I blamed. lol.
hippysmacker
10/26/09 2:50:18AM

Posted by bojangalz

It's actually feeling a lot better today. Still a little discomfort, but none of the abdominal pain. I'm probably going to ride it out for a day or two and see what's up. Maybe I just rolled a nut or something. Anyway I'm staying away from the gym for a few days and hopefully it works itself.

Thanks guys.

Still go to the doc. Some of the pain being alleviated doesn't mean you don't have a hernia.