Huntsville Alabama woman wakes up to attempted Homeboy Rapist

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Huntsville Alabama woman wakes up to attempted Homeboy Rapist
The_Metal_Maniac
8/16/10 5:59:23PM
LOL this is too funny.

Video
warglory
8/16/10 8:22:34PM
LOL
CaranoGirl
8/16/10 9:27:58PM
FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!
Gogoplatapus
8/16/10 10:03:16PM
Lol I posted this a couple weeks ago.
BustedKnuckle
8/17/10 7:47:06PM
Fuynny shite herer. The brother is better than the qwhole story............homeboi!!!
BlueSkiesBurn
8/18/10 5:36:40PM
Call me the spoilsport but I don't think there's anything funny about rape. I'm sure her brother legitimately meant everything he said on camera and wasn't intending for people to find it funny. I doubt anyone would think this was funny if it were their mother/sister/daughter that was woken up in the middle of the to an intruder trying to remove their clothes and rape them.
Pookie
8/19/10 1:47:01AM
He's climbing in your window,
he's snatchin' your people up.

Tryna to rape 'em so y'all need to hide your kid,
hide your wife, and hide your husband,
because they're raping errrbody out here.
cmill21
8/19/10 6:46:10PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Call me the spoilsport but I don't think there's anything funny about rape. I'm sure her brother legitimately meant everything he said on camera and wasn't intending for people to find it funny. I doubt anyone would think this was funny if it were their mother/sister/daughter that was woken up in the middle of the to an intruder trying to remove their clothes and rape them.

Nope, but I don't think there are to many people that would say it in a funny ass way like that guy did.
The_Metal_Maniac
8/19/10 8:52:55PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I assumed there would be at least one person who would respond in the manner that you have. I'm sure no one on this board finds the action of rape funny in any manner what-so-ever. We are all finding the brother's response, while sincere, extremely funny. I would not have posted this if a rape had taken place. Lighten up chief it's a message board.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/19/10 8:59:52PM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I assumed there would be at least one person who would respond in the manner that you have. I'm sure no one on this board finds the action of rape funny in any manner what-so-ever. We are all finding the brother's response, while sincere, extremely funny. I would not have posted this if a rape had taken place. Lighten up chief it's a message board.

It's got nothing to do with where the conversation takes place my stance is the same. I find NOTHING funny about rape/attempted rape. I wouldn't care if we were having this conversation face to face, in a classroom, on a message board, in a car, in a bar, I think you get the point.

Most of my friends are females. Many of them have either been raped, or someone tried to rape them. If you truly think that her brother, who was home at the time of the attack, intended for you to make "message board" post about his comments regarding the perverse nature of these attacks and that they're looking for him, then, I don't know.

I personally find it disturbing that our society finds any acts of sexual violence towards women funny. Their brother's comments about it or otherwise.

No, I won't lighten up. It's a very personal subject to me and I'm of the opinion that this thread should have been removed as soon as it was posted.

The_Metal_Maniac
8/20/10 12:57:36AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

It's got nothing to do with where the conversation takes place my stance is the same. I find NOTHING funny about rape/attempted rape. I wouldn't care if we were having this conversation face to face, in a classroom, on a message board, in a car, in a bar, I think you get the point.

Most of my friends are females. Many of them have either been raped, or someone tried to rape them. If you truly think that her brother, who was home at the time of the attack, intended for you to make "message board" post about his comments regarding the perverse nature of these attacks and that they're looking for him, then, I don't know.

I personally find it disturbing that our society finds any acts of sexual violence towards women funny. Their brother's comments about it or otherwise.

No, I won't lighten up. It's a very personal subject to me and I'm of the opinion that this thread should have been removed as soon as it was posted.