Anyone go hunting?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone go hunting?
1daveufc
8/4/11 12:28:52PM
Does anyone else hunt or fish am just wondering? my two hawks have just about finished moulting and a canit wait to get back out there.Just a question to see how many hunting fans is on the playground.
Hendo67
8/4/11 2:29:19PM
I'm big into fishing, usually go out once or twice a week fishing for Pike, Walleye and Lake Trout.

prophecy033
8/4/11 2:44:16PM

Posted by Hendo67

I'm big into fishing, usually go out once or twice a week fishing for Pike, Walleye and Lake Trout.

My dad, brother uncle and I go bird hunting. Usually duck and pheasant. My uncle always shoots too quick (thats what she said) and messes it all up. Then my dad gets pissed. But yeah, we bird hunt
1daveufc
8/4/11 3:47:52PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Hendo67

My dad, brother uncle and I go bird hunting. Usually duck and pheasant. My uncle always shoots too quick (thats what she said) and messes it all up. Then my dad gets pissed. But yeah, we bird hunt

haha a like the way the thats what she said got in there haha am sure thats not the last time we see that either
1daveufc
8/4/11 3:51:03PM

Posted by Hendo67

A like fishing to for pike av not caught any big ones yet thou and some times for trout but the fishing here is poor compared to what you guys have over there a like watching the programs on sky about the walleye and bass and stuff you got over there.
Hendo67
8/4/11 5:20:58PM

Posted by 1daveufc

Posted by Hendo67

A like fishing to for pike av not caught any big ones yet thou and some times for trout but the fishing here is poor compared to what you guys have over there a like watching the programs on sky about the walleye and bass and stuff you got over there.

The biggest Pike i have ever caught in my entire life was last week, 29 pounds, 48'' long.
KungFuMaster
8/5/11 1:23:38AM
I do not hunt but I am an extreme fresh water angler. I boldly go where no fisherman has gone before.

I have done all I wanted to do in fishing except for two things:

1. Participate in professional tournaments.

2. Catch a world record
kopower
8/5/11 7:56:47AM
I love to fish, but hardly have the time any more. I mainly fish for walleye, crappies, and bass. The land of 10000 lakes provides me many opportunities to explore new lakes, but I mainly stick to 3 or 4.