humiliating experience

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » humiliating experience
jayD
7/13/09 3:27:43AM
i'm a complete novice in submission grappling. i sparred with an experienced wrestler. i thought this would be just a friendly match, but didn't realize what an arrogant jerk this guy was. after only a couple minutes of a complete mismatch he got me in a triangle choke. he kept me in this hold for almost 2 full minutes. while i struggled to escape and unable to do anything, he was lying on his side and spent this time casually chatting with his girlfriend and her friends sitting nearby. he was obviously showing off before making me submit. in the end he choked me in a BRUUTAL!!! submission, and when he let go i took off completely humiliated (and intense pain). the worst part though was that 2 of these girls (of 3) were laughing during this hold and one of them actually video recorded nearly the entire hold and submission on her cellphone. this guy now has this video on his facebook page and says he will be uploading it to sites on the net. i included a pic of the girls laughing, Natalie his girlfriend on the right and Alanna (cellphone)
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
loller90278
7/13/09 3:46:07AM
should've socked him in the gonads.
Nightmare27
7/13/09 3:55:18AM
Damn bro I feel for ya. That sucks. How long have you been training? Do you know any triangle defenses? Dont let in discourage you though use it as motivation and smash this fool the next time you get the opportunity.
fizzle
7/13/09 4:47:34AM
Those girls look like raccoons... but I'd still hit it.
Jimbo
7/13/09 5:07:04AM
Never Back Down??

Set up in the first fight with someone experienced, humiliated.

Starts training it up, gets better

Seeks revenge, beats the bully and bones the chick, or the 2 or 3 in your case.

Sounds like your future is already planned out for you. you can even refer back to the movie if you forget whats next.

Too Easy
grappler0000
7/13/09 8:05:58AM

Posted by Jimbo

Never Back Down??

Sounds like your future is already planned out for you. you can even refer back to the movie if you forget whats next.

Too Easy

Nightmare27
7/13/09 8:48:00AM
This is too much. Now I gotta see this. You got a link for us or what?
BarryScott
7/13/09 10:47:23AM
Those girls look like complete slags!

You'll get over it man, in my first BJJ session i got gogoplata'd from mount! The instructor let go once i tapped and i just started laughing, no point getting embarrased.
The_Ho_Bag
7/13/09 3:06:02PM
not going to lie i did that to a pair of brother who where great wrestlers : triangled them and i kept lookin at my trainer , but they deserved it , you on the other hand did not.

that always happens though, the vets like to beat up the new guys , they think its funny: but whats funny is when they think u dont know anything and you submit them.

you will come back and beat him up. besides he probably got something from them afterward.... you know the gift that keeps giving .. ehhhh
emfleek
7/13/09 3:13:01PM
2 words.

UPPER DECKER
The_Ho_Bag
7/13/09 4:33:04PM

Posted by emfleek

2 words.

UPPER DECKER

when you start adding poop , its just nasty .......
hippysmacker
7/13/09 9:51:36PM

Posted by Jimbo

Never Back Down??

Too Easy

You need a montage. Here are the lyrics to inspire you

The hours approaching, to give it your best
You've got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us a passage of time
Were going to need a montage (montage)
Ooh it takes a montage (montage)

Sure a lot of things happening at once,
Remind everyone what’s going on (what’s going on)
And when every shot you show a little improvement
Just show it all or it will take to long
That’s called a montage (montage)
Ooh we want montage (montage)

And anything that we want to know
From just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage (montage)
Even rocky had a montage (montage)

(Montage...montage)

Anything that we want to know
From just a beginner to a pro,
You need a montage (montage)
Ooh it takes a montage (montage)

Always fade out in a montage,
If you fade out
It seem like more time has passed in a montage
Montage

Then BLAM! you lay the smack down...or Call Mayhem for the bully beatdown.

ncordless
7/14/09 12:42:04AM
Those chicks look like they put their eyeliner on with a magic marker. If they laugh at you again you tell 'em that.

Did you tap? Because I don't know how many guys I've seen come into jits their first day, get caught in a sub, not tap until they pass out, and then storm off the mats and out the door never to return.

If you want to play down the humiliation... show up next practice. It will show you got the guts to come back for more. You might get choked out again, but you will slowly get better.

If you just want revenge and are pretty sure this guy could kick your ass... find out if he has any little brothers and kick their ass

(just kidding on the last part... your next beatdown would be twice as bad)
BarryScott
7/14/09 12:57:38AM

Posted by ncordless

Those chicks look like they put their eyeliner on with a magic marker. If they laugh at you again you tell 'em that.

Did you tap? Because I don't know how many guys I've seen come into jits their first day, get caught in a sub, not tap until they pass out, and then storm off the mats and out the door never to return.

If you want to play down the humiliation... show up next practice. It will show you got the guts to come back for more. You might get choked out again, but you will slowly get better.

If you just want revenge and are pretty sure this guy could kick your ass... find out if he has any little brothers and kick their ass

(just kidding on the last part... your next beatdown would be twice as bad)

LOL yeah the guys girlfriend looks like shes just got a massive magic marker and drawn the eyeliner on like a 6 year old.
Aaronno9
7/14/09 1:16:50AM
Should of just tapped as soon as he locked it in. Kinda your own fault you where left struggling for 2 minutes tbh.

If the chicks give you stick about it just ask them why they feel the need to layer an inch on make up on their faces every morning. If nothing else, it'll buy you 20 seconds or so to run away while they try to think of a witty comeback. As for the dude, well if he really thinks hes so awesome for choking out somebody with 0 experiance hes going to waste his time going round sites uploading it, he sounds like a waste of space.

Give it a couple of years, then find out where hes flipping burgers for a living. Go in and record him doing it while your just laughing with your buddies about it.
bigbubbano23
7/14/09 2:29:13AM
ok i'll admit they are pretty fine, but the fact that your on this site makes you more of man than him. and if he has to post it on his facebook to get a few giggles, then i believe he is the definition of a tool .
Jackelope
7/14/09 2:32:25AM
Go get hooked up at a good camp, train your ass off, kick his ass, and steal his girls. I won't tell you exactly what to do with them once you steal them, but let's just say they could use a little white on their face to even out the black they've painted upon it.

Problem solved, and manliness re-gained.
Naturaldisaster
7/14/09 3:13:06AM

Posted by jayD

i'm a complete novice in submission grappling. i sparred with an experienced wrestler. i thought this would be just a friendly match, but didn't realize what an arrogant jerk this guy was. after only a couple minutes of a complete mismatch he got me in a triangle choke. he kept me in this hold for almost 2 full minutes. while i struggled to escape and unable to do anything, he was lying on his side and spent this time casually chatting with his girlfriend and her friends sitting nearby. he was obviously showing off before making me submit. in the end he choked me in a BRUUTAL!!! submission, and when he let go i took off completely humiliated (and intense pain). the worst part though was that 2 of these girls (of 3) were laughing during this hold and one of them actually video recorded nearly the entire hold and submission on her cellphone. this guy now has this video on his facebook page and says he will be uploading it to sites on the net. i included a pic of the girls laughing, Natalie his girlfriend on the right and Alanna (cellphone)

That sucks forreal, butIf it was such a brutal submission how did you manage to go 2 minutes without tappin or goin to sleep?
Rush
7/14/09 2:31:30PM
I think all you guys have been had. Am I the only one the views this thread as suspicious? The guy registers in the past day or so, and the first thing he does is come on the boards and tells us about his humiliating experience?

If I were still a mod I would be scanning this guys IP.
Jackelope
7/14/09 3:22:36PM

Posted by Rush

I think all you guys have been had. Am I the only one the views this thread as suspicious? The guy registers in the past day or so, and the first thing he does is come on the boards and tells us about his humiliating experience?

If I were still a mod I would be scanning this guys IP.

Don't think you're so much smarter than everyone else. Already done long ago and nothing came up

The post in and of itself is suspicious and has been since the start, but that's no reason not to throw in some jokes and/or humor the guy
jayD
7/14/09 3:40:12PM
he initially applied only enough pressure to keep me trapped and hurt , but i guess i didn't tap because i was pissed he was showing off. in hindsight this was the worst thing i could have done
Aaronno9
7/14/09 8:09:08PM
If it is a troll attempt, its one of the worst ive ever seen. Its not at all funny and I cant see any kind of bite it could attract which would make anybody look stupid. I also cant see him coming off the site and going to his buddies all like "oh ****! earlier I went onto an MMA forum and told them I got triangled! and the even believed me! Snap!"
ncordless
7/14/09 8:31:40PM

Posted by jayD

he initially applied only enough pressure to keep me trapped and hurt , but i guess i didn't tap because i was pissed he was showing off. in hindsight this was the worst thing i could have done

Yeah... that is on you. Put some dirt on it and get back out there you pansy.

Joemoplata
7/15/09 3:13:20PM
If

a. the triangle took 2 minutes to make you tap
b. hurt

then the guy has nothing to brag about or post video of because his triangle sucks. In fact, point out where he posted that video and I will be sure to put that comment (and we can verify your story).

Vincent_Vega
7/21/09 9:49:01AM
There is no substitute
for the ultimate
is whats in store
bear witness
to the fitness of the
modern warrior

BOOM another hit is landed
BOOM another hit is landed

the stealth of a sniper
the strength of a viper