Human vs Zombies campus games

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Human vs Zombies campus games
Ordep
10/17/12 4:02:38PM

So I'm walking to my office and saw this customized Jeep Wrangler completely armed with machine guns,camo, and survival shit. Around it 4 dudes also armed. Nothing to panic, all the weapons are Nerf brand and all the ammo is foam with an ocassional rolled sock grenade, and all these Humans were properly identified wearing the bandana and neon duct tape. Yep its fucking human vs. zombies season here at UGA, and these suckers take that shit way too serious. How serious? This serious (that one is from 2010, they also have for this season).

Anyways, for those of you in college, grad school or professors. Do you Univ run this shit too? Grad school may be turning me into an old timer but when I was in college none of this was going on and it was all about partying.

Anyways, just random ranting. At least is here, I guess GA Tech nerds use real bullets and shit.
ChrisSabal
10/17/12 5:11:29PM

Posted by Ordep

So I'm walking to my office and saw this customized Jeep Wrangler completely armed with machine guns,camo, and survival shit. Around it 4 dudes also armed. Nothing to panic, all the weapons are Nerf brand and all the ammo is foam with an ocassional rolled sock grenade, and all these Humans were properly identified wearing the bandana and neon duct tape. Yep its fucking human vs. zombies season here at UGA, and these suckers take that shit way too serious. How serious? This serious (that one is from 2010, they also have for this season).

Anyways, for those of you in college, grad school or professors. Do you Univ run this shit too? Grad school may be turning me into an old timer but when I was in college none of this was going on and it was all about partying.

Anyways, just random ranting. At least is here, I guess GA Tech nerds use real bullets and shit.

WIU did this from like 9 am to 4 pm. I never played but it wouldn't get in the way of 'partying'. It sounds like a fun time but I have never played it.

I have had nerf gun fights though. Those are pretty awesome