Hullo all. :)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hullo all. :)
Believe-in-judo81
5/13/07 5:59:11AM
Greetings to everyone who takes the time to read this, I hope it find you well. (and enjoying some MMA! )

There's isn't too much for me to say about myself here, I'd rather not bore you with details. I'm a long time MMA fan and a total grappling nerd, Judo, Sambo wrestling... I love any and all of it, the technicality that's involved with the human chess match taht is a grappling match just interests and appeals to me. My favorite Org is Shooto but I love all combat sports and try to catch what i can.

Well, I really don't know what more to say, beyond that if have any questions about me, are bored and need to chat, or vent etc. Feel free to PM and ask for an MSN add.:)

Oh, before i forget, I also speak realllly bad spanish haha. So if you need help with a question or anything and don't have the best english I will try to help you out.

Thank you very much for your time, and take care.

-Doug
Svartorm
5/14/07 2:57:08AM
Welcome aboard. Thats a nice offer to Spanish speakers, although I'm not sure how many we have onboard. Maybe MMA hasn't really taken off in Spanish speaking countries yet. Boxing is still king in Central America, and I don't know too much about sports in Spain, other than I'm sure they love their soccer.
Believe-in-judo81
5/14/07 6:20:48AM
Thank you for the welcome svartorm, I really look forward to being part of the community here and having fun with the other users. Also, I could be wrong but judging by the screename and all the Norse mythology love, you're from Norge.
If so, your country is beautiful, though damned expensive.
CaseyKrajenka
5/14/07 11:07:48AM
Welcome aboard Judo81!!!

I'm not as enthusiastic of a grappling fan as you are, but hey that's what makes this such a great sport.

I find myself to be more excited by the striking aspect of MMA.

Well best of luck with all of your picks, and I hope to find myself in a few wagers with you in the future.
Svartorm
5/14/07 9:48:39PM

Posted by Believe-in-judo81

Thank you for the welcome svartorm, I really look forward to being part of the community here and having fun with the other users. Also, I could be wrong but judging by the screename and all the Norse mythology love, you're from Norge.
If so, your country is beautiful, though damned expensive.

I'm actually an American, although I've got plenty of Norwegian blood in me. I've spent a lot of time in Sweden and some in Finland, but never made my way over to Norway. Maybe someday when I have some $$$.
Believe-in-judo81
5/14/07 10:45:59PM
Kasey- Thanks for the welcome! And trust me, even though I love the grappling aspect I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I didn't get excited everytime two guys come out and start to bang.;)

Svartorm- Haha, definitely man, if you're ever over there check out Bergen and Trondheim(really cool places to visit) and get plenty of pictures of you getting beat up by Hellboy.:D
Svartorm
5/15/07 1:25:48AM
Hellboy is 80lbs out of my weight class, but he could probably still put a hurtin on me.
madmarck
5/16/07 12:28:21PM

Posted by Svartorm

Hellboy is 80lbs out of my weight class, but he could probably still put a hurtin on me.

I bet he could.
Oh and Welcome to the site.
Dont let the pictures of bearded Mods scare you away! they are pretty nice