Hulk Hogan Is A Dirty Son Of A B........

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hulk Hogan Is A Dirty Son Of A B........
holt8081
7/4/08 1:03:40AM
my how is little girl has grown. Daddy Hogan was happy as a clam watching his half naked pride and joy pose seductively at a Maxim photo shoot.
Link
Twenty20Dollars
7/4/08 1:36:17PM
the hogan family is so messed up.

hulk and linda got divorced, because what i heard was hulk was fooling around with brookes best friend and linda was then dating some like 19 year old guy. Then nick goes to jail for that accident.

and then brooke gets bigger boobs and then her own tv show, brooke knows best.
DJDark41
7/4/08 1:59:51PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

the hogan family is so messed up.

hulk and linda got divorced, because what i heard was hulk was fooling around with brookes best friend and linda was then dating some like 19 year old guy. Then nick goes to jail for that accident.

and then brooke gets bigger boobs and then her own tv show, brooke knows best.

Agreed. I feel bad mostly for the kids because they are caught in the stupid drama of what their idiot parents are doing. Not to mention making stupid decisions for themselves. I think the only good thing coming out of that family of Brooke. She's talented and gorgeous, and has quite a career ahead of her.
postman
7/4/08 2:33:25PM
I listen to the Bubba the Love Sponge show on Sirius and he is good friends with Hogan and if what theysay on that show is true Linda is Certified CRAZY. That Chick that Hulk was with isin her 30's so it wasn't like he was messing withan 18 year old chick.
DJDark41
7/4/08 4:02:48PM

Posted by postman

I listen to the Bubba the Love Sponge show on Sirius and he is good friends with Hogan and if what theysay on that show is true Linda is Certified CRAZY. That Chick that Hulk was with isin her 30's so it wasn't like he was messing withan 18 year old chick.

Linda seemed kinda crazy on the show. And when they say that the girl was Brooke's best friend, it makes her seem like she's really young, but I'm gonna trust you and assume she's in her 30s.
MMAcca
7/4/08 5:18:46PM
Martin-666
7/4/08 6:03:03PM
Wow how stupid
IriShame
7/4/08 8:53:23PM
I've got twenty bucks that says Hulk has crossed a line with Brooke. I don't know what will get me in trouble on this site but they've definetely redefined the father daughter relationship. Read between the lines, we're talking retarded babies.
DJDark41
7/4/08 11:24:49PM

Posted by IriShame

I've got twenty bucks that says Hulk has crossed a line with Brooke. I don't know what will get me in trouble on this site but they've definetely redefined the father daughter relationship. Read between the lines, we're talking retarded babies.

Some of the things he does seem questionable, but I don't really think he would do that to his own daughter. I mean, he does have her best friends...
bigbubbano23
7/5/08 1:14:09AM
still my childhood hero.
holt8081
7/5/08 7:26:37PM
man that would be a good lay