Huge Reservoir Of Water Discovered In Space

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Huge Reservoir Of Water Discovered In Space
Kpro
7/24/11 11:01:27AM
Water really is everywhere. Two teams of astronomers, each led by scientists at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), have discovered the largest and farthest reservoir of water ever detected in the universe. Looking from a distance of 30 billion trillion miles away into a quasar—one of the brightest and most violent objects in the cosmos—the researchers have found a mass of water vapor that’s at least 140 trillion times that of all the water in the world’s oceans combined , and 100,000 times more massive than the sun.

LINK

Thirsty?
grappler0000
7/24/11 11:11:25AM
Read about this yesterday. Pretty hard to wrap your mind around.

Edit: a couple of other things that have blown my mind in the last couple of days

Non-Africans are part Neanderthal
150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs
Budgellism
7/24/11 11:23:27AM
One day we're going to find a new planet to live on. We're getting closer every day.
pmoney
7/24/11 1:26:44PM

Posted by Budgellism

One day we're going to find a new planet to live on. We're getting closer every day.

I dunno, brah. Physics limits us in a severe way. On the Galactic scale, everything is measured in light years. I believe that even closest stars outside of our Solar System are thousands of light years away.

The problem comes with the whole speed of light issue. Using current technology, light speed travel is impossible. As you get closer to the speed of light, you gain infinite mass. There is not enough energy in the universe to get us moving at those speeds.

Also, we are already moving at the speed of light, but in the dimension of time. So if we were to be traveling at light speed in the three physical dimensions we experience, we would cease to be moving in the dimension of time. In theory, we could be everywhere at once.

Again, that is a physical impossibility, as we currently understand things. The light from this quasar that is near the water reservoir takes 12 billion years to reach us..... At a speed faster than we can possibly move. So we would either have to fold space somehow, use wormholes, or some other type of technology currently out of our reach.

As for even travelling to planets in our solar system..... I doubt we landed on the Moon. The radiation being belted out by our sun is so intense, I truly don't believe we ever went, or will go back, or will even be able to get to Mars.

The USA landed on the moon in 1969, and no country has been there since? Now I hear someone out there saying, "There's no reason for anyone else to go, pmoney, it's a barren wasteland, that moon!" To that, I reply BS. We can't get there. And if you look around, you will find articles saying that planned return trips to the moon, and voyages to Mars, were cancelled due to the sun's radiation.

Anyway.... that's my negative ass outlook on things, Budge. But hey.... That's just speaking scientifically. Nothing happens outside of nature, just what we know of it. And our conceptions of science and nature have been perpetually reformed throughout the existence of man.....
Budgellism
7/24/11 1:41:39PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Budgellism

I dunno, brah. Physics limits us in a severe way. On the Galactic scale, everything is measured in light years. I believe that even closest stars outside of our Solar System are thousands of light years away.

The problem comes with the whole speed of light issue. Using current technology, light speed travel is impossible. As you get closer to the speed of light, you gain infinite mass. There is not enough energy in the universe to get us moving at those speeds.

Also, we are already moving at the speed of light, but in the dimension of time. So if we were to be traveling at light speed in the three physical dimensions we experience, we would cease to be moving in the dimension of time. In theory, we could be everywhere at once.

Again, that is a physical impossibility, as we currently understand things. The light from this quasar that is near the water reservoir takes 12 billion years to reach us..... At a speed faster than we can possibly move. So we would either have to fold space somehow, use wormholes, or some other type of technology currently out of our reach.

As for even travelling to planets in our solar system..... I doubt we landed on the Moon. The radiation being belted out by our sun is so intense, I truly don't believe we ever went, or will go back, or will even be able to get to Mars.

The USA landed on the moon in 1969, and no country has been there since? Now I hear someone out there saying, "There's no reason for anyone else to go, pmoney, it's a barren wasteland, that moon!" To that, I reply BS. We can't get there. And if you look around, you will find articles saying that planned return trips to the moon, and voyages to Mars, were cancelled due to the sun's radiation.

Anyway.... that's my negative ass outlook on things, Budge. But hey.... That's just speaking scientifically. Nothing happens outside of nature, just what we know of it. And our conceptions of science and nature have been perpetually reformed throughout the existence of man.....

My speculation is complete stoner talk. I should have mentioned that prior to me saying it. There are of course many obstacles in our way and I don't think we'll get there anywhere even close to our lifetime but it's hard to say it's impossible. Especially with all the crazy **** we've been experimenting with. Hell, I even believe we'll get to a point where time travel is possible. I'm by no means qualified to have an opinion on this stuff but there are so many unexplainable things out there that in my mind literally anything is possible.

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say I don't believe we landed on the moon. The timing was just too perfect and there are so many things going against it. I really wish I had the patience to read more into this stuff because it interests me incredibly. You seem like you know what you're talking about though pmoney.
pmoney
7/24/11 2:02:11PM

Posted by Budgellism
My speculation is complete stoner talk. I should have mentioned that prior to me saying it. There are of course many obstacles in our way and I don't think we'll get there anywhere even close to our lifetime but it's hard to say it's impossible. Especially with all the crazy **** we've been experimenting with. Hell, I even believe we'll get to a point where time travel is possible. I'm by no means qualified to have an opinion on this stuff but there are so many unexplainable things out there that in my mind literally anything is possible.

Also, I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say I don't believe we landed on the moon. The timing was just too perfect and there are so many things going against it. I really wish I had the patience to read more into this stuff because it interests me incredibly. You seem like you know what you're talking about though pmoney.

Hey, we very well could be close! Like you said, who knows what various governments and institutions are researching.... I've heard people say that the CIA is teleporting kids to Mars... of course, that was on Coast to Coast AM... But honestly, who knows.

They could have super computers, or even quantum computers that we don't know about that could be solving all of the mysteries of the universe as we speak... Look at the influx of UFO activity that has seemingly been taking place all over the globe.

Plus spiritually speaking.... There's a whole different dimension when you start thinking that way. Some of the masters of meditation can allegedly travel to places, even here on Earth, that exist that we cannot see or travel to or comprehend, because we aren't enlightened enough. Perhaps we just have to grow more, spiritually, before we can truly comprehend this universe we live in, and can start appreciating it for what it is as opposed to what our limited perception renders it to be.
Budgellism
7/24/11 2:31:40PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Budgellism

Hey, we very well could be close! Like you said, who knows what various governments and institutions are researching.... I've heard people say that the CIA is teleporting kids to Mars... of course, that was on Coast to Coast AM... But honestly, who knows.

They could have super computers, or even quantum computers that we don't know about that could be solving all of the mysteries of the universe as we speak... Look at the influx of UFO activity that has seemingly been taking place all over the globe.

Plus spiritually speaking.... There's a whole different dimension when you start thinking that way. Some of the masters of meditation can allegedly travel to places, even here on Earth, that exist that we cannot see or travel to or comprehend, because we aren't enlightened enough. Perhaps we just have to grow more, spiritually, before we can truly comprehend this universe we live in, and can start appreciating it for what it is as opposed to what our limited perception renders it to be.

I heard about that as well. Lately I've been looking into isolation tanks. They're supposed to help with that. They also give you a chance to really learn about yourself and they can take you on some intense spiritual journeys within your mind. The world is a crazy place. When you push out all the assholes, all the hate, all the crime, all the war and just focus on yourself and why we're here it gives you a special kind of appreciation.

Also, I've heard some crazy theories on life and space. There are people who believe eating certain psychedelic mushrooms connects them to other life forms in the universe. That aliens put these specific mushrooms (I can't remember their name) on this planet as a way to communicate with us. That's pretty crazy to think about. Hell, my conscious could be inside of a computer right now simulating lives over and over again until I get it right. We just don't know. That's the beauty of life. We'll never really know until it's all over.

Like I said, I wish I had the will power and the patience to read up on these things and have a legitimate conversation with you but I've learned the very little I know about this stuff through a couple of courses I've taken and some podcasts I've listened to.
Kpro
7/24/11 2:44:09PM

Posted by Budgellism

Hell, my conscious could be inside of a computer right now simulating lives over and over again until I get it right. We just don't know.

I remember an article a few years ago where a Harvard professor upon years of studies put his opinion on odds that we are in a form of simulation at 40%. Crazy high odds coming from a Harvard professor. Too lazy to find the link though right now; have to watch my Mariners lose their 15th in a row. Maybe in this simulation they'll actually have a winning record next year. Where's Michael J. Fox with a Sports Almanac from the future so I know what year to buy season tickets.
pmoney
7/24/11 3:16:26PM

Posted by Budgellism
I heard about that as well. Lately I've been looking into isolation tanks. They're supposed to help with that. They also give you a chance to really learn about yourself and they can take you on some intense spiritual journeys within your mind. The world is a crazy place. When you push out all the assholes, all the hate, all the crime, all the war and just focus on yourself and why we're here it gives you a special kind of appreciation.

Also, I've heard some crazy theories on life and space. There are people who believe eating certain psychedelic mushrooms connects them to other life forms in the universe. That aliens put these specific mushrooms (I can't remember their name) on this planet as a way to communicate with us. That's pretty crazy to think about. Hell, my conscious could be inside of a computer right now simulating lives over and over again until I get it right. We just don't know. That's the beauty of life. We'll never really know until it's all over.

Like I said, I wish I had the will power and the patience to read up on these things and have a legitimate conversation with you but I've learned the very little I know about this stuff through a couple of courses I've taken and some podcasts I've listened to.

You've got some very interesting theories there, Budge! I've often wondered about consciousness, like, what if this universe is someone else's dream? Or crazy stuff like that. We really will never know! Hopefully when our physical beings decay we will find the truth.

I could have sworn I remember you posting you were 14 when Hughes-Gracie happened... made me feel old! Granted, I was only 21 at the time, but that is a fairly good age gap. When I was 14, I just started reading about quantum physics, and then eastern spirituality. Before I even graduated high school, I kind of gave up on everything, lol. We can come up with all the explanations for this life and experiences we want, but I just feel we are missing something critical. Something will never make sense about this life.

It's like the chicken and the egg. A perplexing conundrum, no doubt. The Big Bang is no different. An entire universe sprang forth from nothingness? It's kind of the same with a lot of theories about "God". One of the most common beliefs is that God is timeless, and has always, and will always exist. That does not jive with human experience. All we comprehend is beginning, middle and end. Something has to be created at some point, and something has to die. How can something "always exist"? I believe certain things are beyond the power of mortal perception....

Changing gears a little bit..... KPRO!!! 15 in a row? Sounds like your Mariners are on par with my Dodgers this year!

Edit: The simulation theory kind of reminds me of the front page for Discover magazine I saw a few years ago. The headline read "The Big Bang: One Step in an Infinite Cycle of Creation", or something to that effect. I was like wow, if you are going to say that, just admit we have no clue and never will. We will never know why we are here, not as long as we are breathing. I just try and be a good pmoney, and hope things work out, lol.
kingsmasher
7/24/11 3:36:11PM
I think the space program is a waste of money...I do not care about the moon stars and solar system...Because when someone says light years away for me means you will be dead by the time we get there...Even if you are onboard the ship..Theres just way more problems on this earth...

Has anyone else watched this? its the zeitgeist movie..

Link
Budgellism
7/24/11 4:51:18PM

You've got some very interesting theories there, Budge! I've often wondered about consciousness, like, what if this universe is someone else's dream? Or crazy stuff like that. We really will never know! Hopefully when our physical beings decay we will find the truth.

I could have sworn I remember you posting you were 14 when Hughes-Gracie happened... made me feel old! Granted, I was only 21 at the time, but that is a fairly good age gap. When I was 14, I just started reading about quantum physics, and then eastern spirituality. Before I even graduated high school, I kind of gave up on everything, lol. We can come up with all the explanations for this life and experiences we want, but I just feel we are missing something critical. Something will never make sense about this life.

It's like the chicken and the egg. A perplexing conundrum, no doubt. The Big Bang is no different. An entire universe sprang forth from nothingness? It's kind of the same with a lot of theories about "God". One of the most common beliefs is that God is timeless, and has always, and will always exist. That does not jive with human experience. All we comprehend is beginning, middle and end. Something has to be created at some point, and something has to die. How can something "always exist"? I believe certain things are beyond the power of mortal perception....

Changing gears a little bit..... KPRO!!! 15 in a row? Sounds like your Mariners are on par with my Dodgers this year!

Edit: The simulation theory kind of reminds me of the front page for Discover magazine I saw a few years ago. The headline read "The Big Bang: One Step in an Infinite Cycle of Creation", or something to that effect. I was like wow, if you are going to say that, just admit we have no clue and never will. We will never know why we are here, not as long as we are breathing. I just try and be a good pmoney, and hope things work out, lol.

I love hearing about new theories. I'm open to all the different ideas about why we're here and where we're going. Just in my honest opinion, it's better to wonder what's going to happen than to focus only on one idea. It makes life easier to deal with when you think of all these crazy ideas, or at least it makes my life easier to deal with.

Lol, yeah. I'm 20 now. Ufc 60 was a long time ago. I even feel old looking back at it. Me and a couple of my buddies would grapple all the time. I got a solid guillotine from doing it for a year. My triangle is pretty good too. Anyways, I haven't always been so open to theories like this before. My college professor last year got me thinking about it. I had to choose between a list of classes for a general education credit and I chose A short history of the world. I always took history classes in high school because I usually enjoyed it. Plus, history teachers are some of the best teachers out there. It ended up being an awesome class where we all just discussed the creation of man and ideas about life and why we're hear and religion and all this stuff. Very enlightening class and I'm so happy I stumbled upon it.

I agree with you, everyone has there explanations but most of them are missing something. The end will be more unexplainable and crazy and amazing then we could ever imagine. Like I said before, I like not knowing.

Speaking of that there is another theory I heard about. Some people believe there have been more than one big bang. They believe since the beginning of time (that sounds so cliche), whenever that was, that a big bang happened and we have lived out life until the sun exploded then directly after another big bang happens and we just start over again and we keep repeating that forever.

Absolutely pmoney. I live life treating people as fairly as possible and appreciating why I'm here. I also try to enjoy my life and experience whatever I can. If that gets me somewhere in the end that's awesome. If not, whatever. It's a short life and it goes by ******* quick.

Also, give my Blue Jays a few years and we'll be up there competing
Pookie
7/24/11 5:54:32PM
Hey pmoney, i know we've already had this talk before, but that book that you surely are referring to, i started reading it when i was 14. Couldn't finish the entire thing until i was 20. Great book. Lets not name the title... it makes us mysterious.

Sidenote - Big bang:Chicken&Egg:Spirituality:QuantamPhysics:God:Tao:Love:Life:Energy:Etc.... I think they all essentially are talking about the same phenomena. The contradictions between the systems have always been differences in minor detail, but not in pattern. And i think thats indicative of human limitations more-so than the limitations of idea.

pmoney
7/24/11 6:23:05PM

Posted by Pookie

Hey pmoney, i know we've already had this talk before, but that book that you surely are referring to, i started reading it when i was 14. Couldn't finish the entire thing until i was 20. Great book. Lets not name the title... it makes us mysterious.

Sidenote - Big bang:Chicken&Egg:Spirituality:QuantamPhysics:God:Tao:Love:Life:Energy:Etc.... I think they all essentially are talking about the same phenomena. The contradictions between the systems have always been differences in minor detail, but not in pattern. And i think thats indicative of human limitations more-so than the limitations of idea.

Pookie - Great post! I gotta wait 24 hours before I can give you a prop though. There has been a lot of goodness flowing on the forums today. I love it.

Regarding being mysterious, mystery is actually my last name! My given name is P $ Mystery. Dollar sign instead of money spelled out and everything, right there on my birth certificate!
Pskinner_mma314
7/24/11 7:02:07PM

Posted by grappler0000

Read about this yesterday. Pretty hard to wrap your mind around.

Edit: a couple of other things that have blown my mind in the last couple of days

Non-Africans are part Neanderthal
150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs

in regards to the animal hybrid thing....kinda reminds me of a book i read recently in college....The Island of Doctor Moreau.

Essentially what it is is DNA splicing and vivisection. I didn't realize it was something that was actually being attempted.....crazy.
Pookie
7/25/11 2:53:23AM
Elephant and pig DNA don't splice.
Pookie
7/25/11 2:54:37AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Pookie

Pookie - Great post! I gotta wait 24 hours before I can give you a prop though. There has been a lot of goodness flowing on the forums today. I love it.

Regarding being mysterious, mystery is actually my last name! My given name is P $ Mystery. Dollar sign instead of money spelled out and everything, right there on my birth certificate!

How incredibly Mysterious. I guess i'll have to stop calling you p diddy dirty money in my head. PMystery has a good ring to it.
ghandikush
7/25/11 8:28:12AM

Posted by Budgellism

We wont need another planet if we stop being bitches. The overpopulation myth is an issue of allocation of people. The pollution issue would be easilly solved by new technologies if not for the almighty dollar. Look up saltwater energy, hydrogen energy, fusion, wave energy, solar energy, tessla lightning rods, etc the list goes on forever.

Everyone could fit on australia alone comfortably. You dont hear that one on fox news though do you .
warglory
7/25/11 10:28:57AM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Budgellism

We wont need another planet if we stop being bitches. The overpopulation myth is an issue of allocation of people. The pollution issue would be easilly solved by new technologies if not for the almighty dollar. Look up saltwater energy, hydrogen energy, fusion, wave energy, solar energy, tessla lightning rods, etc the list goes on forever.

Everyone could fit on australia alone comfortably. You dont hear that one on fox news though do you .

Overpopulation has less to do with geography, and more to do with resources. Food is running out, fresh water is running out, these are solid facts. Pollution is also a huge issue in the developing world where their own industrial revolution is taking place, in which their growing pains are severely impacting the world due in huge part to their humungous populations and it's appetite for fossil fuels.
ghandikush
7/25/11 11:33:33AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Budgellism

Overpopulation has less to do with geography, and more to do with resources. Food is running out, fresh water is running out, these are solid facts. Pollution is also a huge issue in the developing world where their own industrial revolution is taking place, in which their growing pains are severely impacting the world due in huge part to their humungous populations and it's appetite for fossil fuels.

We could easily grow enough food for everyone with hydroponic towers, building uo and pooling resources. Freshwater can be farmed just like anything else. The people dont have a hunger for fossil fuels, its just all we have faith in because we are told it is all we have faith in. It is a big illusion.

The technology for alternative energy is cheap enough for those developing countries, we dont use coal trains anymore.
scoozna
7/25/11 11:52:32AM
Since we are in the Off Topic forum...

Isn't it true that the birth rates all over Europe have already slowed so much that they are no longer at the replacement-rate? I think the USA is just barely at the replacement rate. I'm having a hard time forseeing a future overpopulation issue.
scoozna
7/25/11 12:07:27PM
Back on-topic.... I'm blown away by the fact that they can even tell anything about anything that far away...let alone by using a telescope and spectrograph.

Light that has taken 12 billion years to reach earth?
A black hole 20 billion times more massive than the sun?

I struggle to wrap my mind around such things, all of it awesome.
warglory
7/25/11 12:17:26PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Budgellism

We could easily grow enough food for everyone with hydroponic towers, building uo and pooling resources. Freshwater can be farmed just like anything else. The people dont have a hunger for fossil fuels, its just all we have faith in because we are told it is all we have faith in. It is a big illusion.

The technology for alternative energy is cheap enough for those developing countries, we dont use coal trains anymore.

Dude, literally half the population of China and India don't even have toilets, let alone electricity and other resources the 1st world take for granted. The third world starving is a HUGE problem, because distribution of food is incredibly complex, and regulating reproduction is next to impossible (ignoring the moral implications behind it, which I won't even touch on this board). Places like Madagascar, Haiti, large portions of Africa, etc, don't even have enough natural resources anymore, because all the fertile land has been destroyed, and trees completely wiped out, yet these populations are skyrocketing. Oil is consumed in the developing world because it's a cheap resource, and quick to utilize in terms of automobiles and plants, etc.

The solutions you bring up are complex, and will not be easy to initiate, even if in theory they should work perfectly.
Pookie
7/25/11 2:17:51PM
Most of those alternative energy sources require fossil fuels to make.
Budgellism
7/25/11 3:41:12PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Budgellism

Dude, literally half the population of China and India don't even have toilets, let alone electricity and other resources the 1st world take for granted. The third world starving is a HUGE problem, because distribution of food is incredibly complex, and regulating reproduction is next to impossible (ignoring the moral implications behind it, which I won't even touch on this board). Places like Madagascar, Haiti, large portions of Africa, etc, don't even have enough natural resources anymore, because all the fertile land has been destroyed, and trees completely wiped out, yet these populations are skyrocketing. Oil is consumed in the developing world because it's a cheap resource, and quick to utilize in terms of automobiles and plants, etc.

The solutions you bring up are complex, and will not be easy to initiate, even if in theory they should work perfectly.

You make very good points Warglory
ghandikush
7/25/11 5:13:35PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Budgellism

might I get banned if I state that the UN has resources to wage war so they definitely have resources to distribute food. Those are areas destroying themselves though, not the rest of the world. It's all about distribution, and if we need fossil fuels to build technology that doesnt use it build technology that doesnt use fossil fuels that builds more of the clean technology. Solar panelling isnt that expensive AT ALL to build considering the money saved over a few years. Panel up the us regions where noone wants to live anyway in the nevada desert region etc and have that energy go to transformers that distrubute from there

Ta da, I just solved the problem. Also wave energy collecters have yet to be put in on a large scale anywhere along the us coasts, those california breaks could power a whole hell of a lot.

I cant believe this is up for debate. It WILL happen, it IS efficiant, all we need is to blow the resources to build the network.

I'm sorry it wouldnt work in the worst places on earth but I think anglo saxon earth should be a okay.
Pookie
7/25/11 11:52:04PM
Yeah but that won't happen because the people who make these decisions are the people with wealth. And the people with wealth keep their wealth by keeping things the same.
warglory
7/26/11 7:34:54AM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by warglory

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Budgellism

might I get banned if I state that the UN has resources to wage war so they definitely have resources to distribute food. Those are areas destroying themselves though, not the rest of the world. It's all about distribution, and if we need fossil fuels to build technology that doesnt use it build technology that doesnt use fossil fuels that builds more of the clean technology. Solar panelling isnt that expensive AT ALL to build considering the money saved over a few years. Panel up the us regions where noone wants to live anyway in the nevada desert region etc and have that energy go to transformers that distrubute from there

Ta da, I just solved the problem. Also wave energy collecters have yet to be put in on a large scale anywhere along the us coasts, those california breaks could power a whole hell of a lot.

I cant believe this is up for debate. It WILL happen, it IS efficiant, all we need is to blow the resources to build the network.

I'm sorry it wouldnt work in the worst places on earth but I think anglo saxon earth should be a okay.

Well the worst places on Earth as you say, is where 90% of the problems lie, and the vast majority of the population. You can advance America until the cows come home because we can feed ourselves and have the ability to expand via private enterprise and funding from govt. India has a caste system, putting solar panels on those of the lowest castes would bee an outrage, and China is communist with EXTREMELY regulated free enterprise, whose emphasis is building the nation's GDP and that's pretty much it. Again, these two countries, two with the largest growth in wealth over the last 10 years, who private corporations are flocking to, still have over half their populations who have to wash their back ends in waste-ridden rivers, or in some field miles away (I'm not exaggerating that btw). I'm sorry, but bringing solar panels to a village where toilets don't exist, or the ability to sustain an entire village with regular crops and running water is ridiculous. We have to set priorities in helping people, and believe it or not, digging a well for fresh groundwater is much more miraculous than giving these village hydrogen powered cars.
ghandikush
7/26/11 8:24:33AM
America accounts for a quarter of the whole worlds energy consumption.

Water farm to those who need it.f people need crops it it because in their area they dont have fertile soil or they do not have enough space to grow. So that can be made up for with a hydroponic crop growing tower.

Technology all around. And they also consume a **** ton, put panels on the top of the buildings that need power. India gets pretty direct sunlight.

It is okay to give these people toilets as well I deem. We have resources to give if we have a billion dollar budget to blow **** up.

Aether
8/1/11 5:00:23AM
PROBLEM SOLVED! let's amp up the pollution and get that space water into plastic bottles pronto.