Huge fan of the sport,new to forums,new to Vegas

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Huge fan of the sport,new to forums,new to Vegas
We_Todd_Did
1/28/07 5:48:51PM
Hey all, I am a longtime fan of MMA since UFC 4.After being introduced to the sport at age 14,I started cross-training with friends and fellow athletes of different disciplines such as boxing,kickboxing,and wrestling,before there were any MMA schools as we currently know them (as far as I knew,anyhow).I don't compete out of respect to my family's pacifist views (which isn't to say I'd be great or that I'd suck at it),but this sport is my passion,both as a spectator and as someone who trains.
I recently moved to Las Vegas by way of Albuquerque,New Mexico and am currently looking for a new gym to train at.I go to as many live events here as possible without interfering with my work.It's incredibly exciting to be here in the hub of MMA events in the U.S.,and I consider myself very lucky.I hope to be able to provide pics and videos of live events (without committing copyright infringement,of course) whenever possible,and look forward to losing bets repeatedly to some of you guys.
Thanks for reading this and for having me here,this site is an awesome idea and probably well overdue!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
D-Boy
1/28/07 5:56:11PM

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Hey all, I am a longtime fan of MMA since UFC 4.After being introduced to the sport at age 14,I started cross-training with friends and fellow athletes of different disciplines such as boxing,kickboxing,and wrestling,before there were any MMA schools as we currently know them (as far as I knew,anyhow).I don't compete out of respect to my family's pacifist views (which isn't to say I'd be great or that I'd suck at it),but this sport is my passion,both as a spectator and as someone who trains.
I recently moved to Las Vegas by way of Albuquerque,New Mexico and am currently looking for a new gym to train at.I go to as many live events here as possible without interfering with my work.It's incredibly exciting to be here in the hub of MMA events in the U.S.,and I consider myself very lucky.I hope to be able to provide pics and videos of live events (without committing copyright infringement,of course) whenever possible,and look forward to losing bets repeatedly to some of you guys.
Thanks for reading this and for having me here,this site is an awesome idea and probably well overdue!

Welcome to the forum man, if your stuck for finding bets I'll take Tyson Griffin to win for all your pretty penies ;)
We_Todd_Did
1/28/07 6:00:27PM
Thanks for the offer,but I'm pretty sure Tyson is gonna clean house as well.Kinda hard to bet against him in this coming fight.
casey64
7/18/07 11:42:32AM
welcome