HUERTA PLANS TO WORK AT TEAM JACKSON

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » HUERTA PLANS TO WORK AT TEAM JACKSON
Mchubb316
5/4/08 9:55:17PM
The list of fighters who have sought out training and gameplan master Greg Jackson continues to grow as Ultimate Fighting Championship lightweight contender, Roger Huerta, is expected to travel to the camp’s home in New Mexico to help him prepare for his August match-up against Kenny Florian.

Source
wolfman
5/4/08 10:08:25PM
Good decision, this will further improve him as a fighter.
juanez13
5/4/08 10:08:52PM
yea i saw this earlier, should be very good for his career, he can defenately mature into a better fighters in that camp. Wrestling is a big part about the LW's in the UFC, and thats something he needs to polish(i knows he has a background in wrestling, but he has focused alot more on striking) and in jacksons camp he should get alot of help on that..........Should also help his striking become a bit more technical, although then shogun-type of striking can beat most guys. interested in seen how he shows up for his next fight.
Jackelope
5/5/08 3:27:42AM
Wow.. this really evens up the odds against Florian, IMO.
ocho-cinco
5/5/08 3:29:10AM
Great move for any promising young fighter, to join that camp. It will benifit him a ton training with bigger, and more experienced fighters. No one has ever questioned his heart since he's been in the UFC, now he will be training along side some of the best in the sport. I really don't see how this could be anything but good for Huerta.
I was probably going to bet on Florian for this fight, but this move might make me reconsider.
saemskin
5/5/08 8:22:14AM
...nevermind... wrong Jackson.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/5/08 11:16:30AM
Jackson can really make sure he takes his game to the next level, cant wait to see this huerta v florian fight

am i the opnly one who cant decide on how this ends?
ocho-cinco
5/5/08 3:07:17PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Jackson can really make sure he takes his game to the next level, cant wait to see this huerta v florian fight

am i the opnly one who cant decide on how this ends?

I'm with you man, it's a tough call. You gotta think if Huerta wins, it'll be KO or decision. And if Florian wins, it'll be via sub, or decision. The hard part is chosing who will win.
bbman182
5/5/08 11:26:48PM
i wonder how much jackson makes per bad ass win his fighters earn.