24 hour prop limit

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » 24 hour prop limit
prophecy033
6/5/12 6:51:32PM
3 times in the last 2 weeks I've reached my prop limit after never having done so in the previous year. I was wondering if we could get that increased a little. There have been many good and funny posts that I haven't been able to prop.
Kpro
6/5/12 7:00:23PM
I feel like I'm at it continuously sometimes, and then I'll get one out, and be at it again. It's a vicious cycle.

The 24 hour prop limit lead me to binge drinking to pass time.
Budgellism
6/5/12 7:06:38PM
Ive hit it twice in the past week as well. This site is filled with hilarious people, its hard not to reach that limit these days. Im all for increasing it or getting rid of it all together tbh.
prophecy033
6/5/12 7:07:11PM

Posted by Kpro

I feel like I'm at it continuously sometimes, and then I'll get one out, and be at it again. It's a vicious cycle.

The 24 hour prop limit lead me to binge drinking to pass time.

or you're just an alcoholic...meh either way
DoTheMMAth
6/5/12 7:07:51PM
Tis been noted. It will probably be a few months by the time we roll out a massive set of changes all at once though, so ya may have to wait a bit.
prophecy033
6/5/12 7:10:47PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Tis been noted. It will probably be a few months by the time we roll out a massive set of changes all at once though, so ya may have to wait a bit.

that was quick whatever you can do
frizzzlecake
6/28/12 3:23:29AM
Everytime one of my .gifs doesn't get prop'd a puppy cries. THINK OF THE PUPPIES