Hotrodttt's looking for s Great Fight Camp to Enter

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Hotrodttt's looking for s Great Fight Camp to Enter
hotrodttt
5/16/08 11:17:14PM
Hey, I'm looking for a Camp who wants to Win and Is active on the Camp Forums

I've been looking at The MMArmy as a Camp to settle in so contact me

Thanks
SmileR
5/16/08 11:23:12PM
Man the Army is the place to be! We've got the best fight camp discussions! Cornish made my sweet Av as a joining gift too!
hotrodttt
5/16/08 11:28:44PM
Yeah, he makes sick Avatars, he made my first Jessica Alba Avatar but Grappler made this Beast of an Av
SmileR
5/16/08 11:38:29PM
I'v PM'd him a link to this thread man, Cornish has just got GTA so he's back an forth between here an that a lot.

You're Jessica Alba one is hot! If Andrei wasn't so smoking hot himself I might be jealous
juanez13
5/16/08 11:40:11PM

Posted by SmileR

If Andrei wasn't so smoking hot himself I might be jealous

anyways WAR MMA ARMY!
SmileR
5/16/08 11:43:13PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by SmileR

If Andrei wasn't so smoking hot himself I might be jealous

anyways WAR MMA ARMY!

Haha like you weren't thinking the same!

On a side note to this thread I know who my man would be if i was gay!

Ohhh yeah, I went there!
hotrodttt
5/16/08 11:49:43PM
Yeah, the current Fight Camp I'm with are Great Friends but they never get on and I want to get some sick Call of Duty 4 matches Started
juanez13
5/16/08 11:50:58PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by juanez13

Posted by SmileR

anyways WAR MMA ARMY!

On a side note to this thread I know who my man would be if i was gay!

bullettdodger
5/16/08 11:56:00PM
Yeah i've been playing GTA with cornish, when i talk to him either today or tomarrow i'll let him know to get on the playground and talk to ya about joining up in the army
wolfman
5/17/08 12:59:28AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Hey, I'm looking for a Camp who wants to Win and Is active on the Camp Forums

I've been looking at The MMArmy as a Camp to settle in so contact me

Thanks

Nice to hear, we have a knowledgeable camp and are active on the camp forums. We have good discussions on EVERY fight event. You would be a good addition to the team.
Pookie
5/17/08 1:02:10AM
Yeah the Mma army is definitely one of the better camps out there. Nothing on American top team though... wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.
Shawn91111
5/17/08 3:00:17AM

Posted by Pookie

Yeah the Mma army is definitely one of the better camps out there. Nothing on American top team though... wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

Well we will have a Badge for top camp...and ATT will not ...kidding of course.
Pookie
5/17/08 3:08:37AM
Dont count out team sure shot, they are right on your heels.

...check our team after the next event #1 guranteed.
CornishMMA
5/17/08 9:15:19AM
Firstly at SmileR's posts

Secondly of course you are more than welcome into the camp bud BUT at the mo we are full! right at our 30 member max capacity, but we have a waiting list for when we need a further 40 members to make the move to HW at the very start of next season you and indeed any other good members can go on the list if you so desire if anyone fupps up or leaves in the meantime you can come right on in dude

But fupp COD4 in its butthole, GTA4 is where the actions at bitches, we need more people to play with me and bulletdodger (ive played with 40oz as well) so get a 360 get XBL and join the fun
wolfman
5/17/08 12:40:50PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Secondly of course you are more than welcome into the camp bud BUT at the mo we are full! right at our 30 member max capacity, but we have a waiting list for when we need a further 40 members to make the move to HW at the very start of next season you and indeed any other good members can go on the list if you so desire if anyone fupps up or leaves in the meantime you can come right on in dude

But fupp COD4 in its butthole, GTA4 is where the actions at bitches, we need more people to play with me and bulletdodger (ive played with 40oz as well) so get a 360 get XBL and join the fun

I wish I could join the fun, but money is real tight right now. Damn the gas prices and so many other things....
iwannabesedated
5/18/08 9:43:47PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Dont play with Cornish...He'll just shoot you with the rocket launcher..Or take you atop the empire state building and have jump into his chopper blades.lol...I play COD4 too..I seen hotrodttt a few times in some matches ..
emfleek
5/19/08 11:23:57AM
You've definitely got an invitation to join Team Sure Shot at the beginning of the next season, if you're interested.

We're currently holding steady at 30 members to remain in the LHW division, but, like the MMA Army, we'll be making a jump to the HW division for next season.

We can offer you fight discussions, wager discussions, general discussion, a team newsletter that gets sent out after each UFC event, numerous reminders and plenty of strippers and blow...well, almost all of those things!

It's up to you, bro (duh) and no matter where you choose to go, good luck!
Shawn91111
5/19/08 5:00:46PM

Posted by emfleek

You've definitely got an invitation to join Team Sure Shot at the beginning of the next season, if you're interested.

We're currently holding steady at 30 members to remain in the LHW division, but, like the MMA Army, we'll be making a jump to the HW division for next season.

We can offer you fight discussions, wager discussions, general discussion, a team newsletter that gets sent out after each UFC event, numerous reminders and plenty of strippers and blow...well, almost all of those things!

It's up to you, bro (duh) and no matter where you choose to go, good luck!

We offer much more in terms of a recruiting package, we pay under the table and send mail order brides. There could be a car of his choice involved also, granted its remote controlled...but a car none the less
emfleek
5/19/08 11:05:33PM
Damnit. Blame it on the pothead...

Good luck wherever you go, man.

And for anyone reading this...if you're currently a free agent and belong to no particular camp, drop me a line if you're interested in joining Team Sure Shot. We have 1 spot open...