Hotrodttt's Cage Warriors Enter the Rough House Predictions

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Hotrodttt's Cage Warriors Enter the Rough House Predictions
hotrodttt
7/11/08 12:00:26AM
I've always thought Cage Warriors was the Best Show in the UK , I'll do the Main Card

Matt Thorpe vs Simeon Thoresen

Simeon's a Great Norweigan Prospect taking on Bodog Fighter Matt Thorpe. It'll be a Tough Test for Simeon but his Guillotines are sick and he's tough to deal with on the Ground. Thorsen takes it via 1st Round Guillotine. His lanky body will be too much for 12 Gage

Paul McVeigh vs Steve McCombe

McVeigh should have Won his Fight against Oishi, he was dominating that Fight and even had Oishi Knocked Down, but the problem is his defense. He has a Good Offence but his Defens is bad. His Submission Game is Good and I think he'll take a 1st Round Triangle Choke Victory because McComme's Submission Defense is very bad

Andre Winner vs Abdul Mohammed

Now I thought Abdul was outpointed in his Fight against Olivier but that doesn't matter, he as good Wrestling and this Fight will come down to Top Control because I don't see this Fight getting Finished. Andre is a better all around Fighter, better Stand Up and Ground Attack but Abdul's Stronger and will take Andre down at will.

Bojan Kosednar vs Paul Daley

I don't like Bojan's chances in this Fight, Good Ground but not so Good Stand Up, he's a Big Guy but if you can't Submit Daley then you won't Beat him. Paul only looses to The Best Grapplers like Luis Azervedo who is underrated as a Grappler and Satoru Kitaoka who is one of the Best Pound for Pound Grapplers in MMA. Look what Paul does to Pretty Good Grapplers, Daniel Weichel he destroyed him. Look at what Paul does to Good Kickboxers, he destroyed Mark Weir and Duane Ludwig. Paul Daley via 1st Round Highlight Reel Knockout Victory.

Tell me what you think