Since I have been on this sight , I have stumbled across some MMA Triva. It wasn't 2 hard and I have always said I can come up with some exteremely hard questions.
Do you guys think you are good enough to stump the MMA Trivia from Hotrodttt? Can you answer the hardest of the hardest of MMA Trivia? The top 3 scorers will get 1 props.
My last edition was not too difficult so I decided to kick it up for the hardcore MMA junkies PM ME THE ANSWERS!!! DO NOT POST THEM IN THE THREAD!!! NO SHERDOG ! LETS GET IT STARTED !
1. What former Pride fighter was the King of the Cage Super Heavyweight Champion?
2. How many former UFC champs has Mirko Cro Cop beat? Name them
3. After his 4th straight UFC loss, what fighter retired from fighting to become a cook?
4. Who did Murilo Bustamonte loose his UFC title to?
5. What former UFC champ vacted his title to fight in a lighter weight class?
6. Name 4 fighters with 100 + fights
7. What Pride fighter has played professional basketball in Brazil?
8. Who did Tito Ortiz replace at UFC 13?
9. Name a Pride fighter who has completed in 3 different weight classes
10. What UFC event did Big John McCarthy debut as a ref at?
11. At what Pride event did Stephen Quadros announce that Pride was officially licenced in Nevada?
12. What Pride fight arm-wrestled 1,000 straight opponents in Japan?
13. How did they score fights in Pride?
14.. Who was the youngest ever UFC Champ?
15. How old was he?
16. Who won the last UFC Tournament ever?
17. Who was supposed to fight Matt Hughes at UFC 56?
18. Name a fighter with 10 + leglock wins
19. Name 10 fighters with 20 + submissions Bonus:
What type of fighting style did Joe Son practition?GOOD LUCK !