Hot Girls and POS cars

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hot Girls and POS cars
POLL: Do you look at Girls differently if they have a crappy car
Yes 26% (6)
No 22% (5)
I Dont Care 52% (12)
prophecy033
8/3/11 2:51:39PM
I work for a Anodizing Comapany in Portland Oregon, so I'm on the road 7-10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I see my share of Dimes, but the ones that have me looking twice are the ones that drive crappy cars. Do you of hot girls differently if their driving a 83 Toyota pickup as opposed to a 98 civic?
emfleek
8/3/11 2:53:01PM
I think I would actually prefer a girl driving a POS over one driving a nice car. It likely means there's a good chance that she's not a materialistic skank.
prophecy033
8/3/11 2:54:37PM
I really don't care what they drive really. Most the time the girls that have crappy cars are the hottest and the most down to earth. Their parents didn't buy them everything they ever wanted so they appreciate the little things
Theoutlaw08
8/3/11 2:59:43PM

Posted by emfleek

I think I would actually prefer a girl driving a POS over one driving a nice car. It likely means there's a good chance that she's not a materialistic skank.

THIS.
Couldnt agree more
Budgellism
8/3/11 3:39:38PM

Posted by emfleek

Telling it like it is.
kingsmasher
8/3/11 4:02:15PM
Also means they prolly have a lil bit lower self esteem so would be easier to hit on...I have been with a hot girl with nice cars and dated a hot one that was broke...

I dont make much money and find myself intimidated for a girl to make more than myself...Just really cause I have old fashioned values...but it depends on the woman...

So usually a girl that doesnt have much will really appreciate little stuff and things you can give and do...

But I agree when I see a hot chick in a POS...I tend to follow them and when they pullover if its on public roads I always hit on them and see whats up...but I also do at walmart or anywhere else Im at...always lookin!!
scoozna
8/3/11 4:03:58PM
Everything matters. What they drive, how they drive, what they are doing when they drive (texting, makeup...etc).

You just have to remember that "judging a book by it's cover" is only worth so much in the end.
emfleek
8/3/11 4:11:08PM

Posted by kingsmasher

But I agree when I see a hot chick in a POS...I tend to follow them and when they pullover if its on public roads I always hit on them and see whats up...but I also do at walmart or anywhere else Im at...always lookin!!

That's not creepy at all.
emfleek
8/3/11 4:12:57PM

Posted by scoozna

Everything matters. What they drive, how they drive, what they are doing when they drive (texting, makeup...etc).

You just have to remember that "judging a book by it's cover" is only worth so much in the end.

You're absolutely right. I like to read the book and then bang the heck out of it, too! Especially if it has big letters and a nice, tight binding.
prophecy033
8/3/11 4:30:05PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by scoozna

You're absolutely right. I like to read the book and then bang the heck out of it, too! Especially if it has big letters and a nice, tight binding.

my ex had a 86 accord, that damn care was a piece. She was cute but the car rode harder then she did.
scoozna
8/3/11 4:46:43PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by scoozna

Lol...

A secondary question would be "What type of cars would make you think said Hot Girl was
a)slutty
b)skanky
c)snobby"

tcunningham
8/3/11 11:14:14PM
i gotta say yes. i find that alot of scumbags dont take care of their cars and that goes for everybody not just woman. ask a cop sometime, he'll probably say that he really doesnt care about giving a ticket for an out tail light as much as he cares about using it as a reason to check out the loser driving it. i guess im just skeptical. however, woman driving really nice cars probably didnt get them with their own money either
Pookie
8/4/11 5:23:42AM

Posted by prophecy033

I really don't care what they drive really. Most the time the girls that have crappy cars are the hottest and the most down to earth. Their parents didn't buy them everything they ever wanted so they appreciate the little things

This.

And the ones that don't have everything given to them develop Character. And thats very rare among pretty woman.
cowcatcher
8/4/11 10:30:06AM

Posted by emfleek

I think I would actually prefer a girl driving a POS over one driving a nice car. It likely means there's a good chance that she has low self esteem about her sh*tty job and I'd be able to cop a feel whilst consoling her about her many financial misfortunes.

Fixed this for you.
emfleek
8/4/11 10:52:38AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

I think I would actually prefer a girl driving a POS over one driving a nice car. It likely means there's a good chance that she has low self esteem about her sh*tty job and I'd be able to cop a feel whilst consoling her about her many financial misfortunes.

Fixed this for you.

Tru dat. Increased probability of STD's may be an issue though.
prophecy033
8/4/11 11:33:19AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Fixed this for you.

its all in a days work
kingsmasher
8/4/11 1:38:57PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

Somehow I knew you would put a spin on it like that...think fast times at Ridemont high thats how I live...
emfleek
8/4/11 1:46:47PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

Somehow I knew you would put a spin on it like that...

No spin needed. It is what it is.
prophecy033
8/4/11 2:47:18PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

Somehow I knew you would put a spin on it like that...

No spin needed. It is what it is.

you take your chances when you hit on girls at wallmart. You put them all together and you still don't have a full set of teeth
cowcatcher
8/4/11 5:33:49PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Fixed this for you.

Or you can pretend they're pokemon, catch em all, and then not worry about a thing.