What would you like the Hot bout to be for UFN 13?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » What would you like the Hot bout to be for UFN 13?
POLL: Hot Bout for UFN 13?
Florian vs Lauzon 55% (11)
Hamill vs Boetsch 45% (9)
npayant
4/2/08 1:31:22PM
Currently, they are both at 63% to 37%

I've noticed it's gone back and forth over the past couple of hours.

Florian vs Lauzon is my vote! It's always fun having the main event as the most contested fight...

Who gets to make the final decision if they're both even??

UPDATE: I see Hamill vs Boetsch is now 62% to 38% (so I guess that takes of it)

SHOOT...I think the Florian/Lauzon fight is much more clear-cut in my eyes.... (Florian...no doubt)
CornishMMA
4/2/08 1:46:18PM
Well it would never be totally tied dude, thats just the % you have the actual numbers to go by

Kenny (4075)
Joe Lauzon (2429)

Hamill (3892)
Boetsch (2334)

But wow i cant remember the last time this happened! Main event would be best i think but it wont happen sadly
npayant
4/2/08 1:51:08PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Well it would never be totally tied dude, thats just the % you have the actual numbers to go by

Kenny (4075)
Joe Lauzon (2429)

Hamill (3892)
Boetsch (2334)

But wow i cant remember the last time this happened! Main event would be best i think but it wont happen sadly

TRUE...

But that just shows that more people overall are picking the Florian/Lauzon fight... Just another reason why it is even more contested.
Mayhem13
4/2/08 2:05:47PM
neither.

I would rather the Manny vs Cox fight to be the hot bout
Twenty20Dollars
4/2/08 6:21:23PM
actually it should be gray vs frankie for the hot bout
Pookie
4/2/08 6:28:02PM
hammill vs. boetch, and fortunately it is.

Theres only one way Hammill is winning this fight, and more than likely he is winning this fight.

So the odds of me getting 22 points skyrocket with hammill vs. boetsch as the hot bout.