can CC KO a horse

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » can CC KO a horse
Next Page »
fedorwins1
1/30/07 7:14:48PM
haha i was reading the description of this forum and i seen this as an example.

Do you think CC could KO a horse?I think the horse would look like this afterwards
nate22
1/30/07 7:22:02PM
It's funny this because I was chatting saying the last thing we won't is the forums to end up with these sort of threads in it.

I saw this one on sherdog too, I was pissing myself.
zephead
1/30/07 10:15:36PM
I don't know about CC but I know Mongo did
Dai
1/30/07 10:28:53PM
You know, there's I reason I don't leave my internet-fortress of solitutde much, this thread is a prime example.
Unkoman
1/30/07 10:35:05PM
Cro cop ain't got nothing on Arnold. He Ko'd a camel in conan the barberian
Stickan
1/31/07 3:49:51AM
I know a horse could KO CC.
Svartorm
1/31/07 4:51:40AM

Posted by Dai

You know, there's I reason I don't leave my internet-fortress of solitutde much, this thread is a prime example.

Credit where credits due. That was ******* gold!
Svartorm
1/31/07 4:52:56AM
Hey! I thought the whole point of this room was that there was no moderation?
maxthesilent
1/31/07 12:31:13PM

Posted by Svartorm

Hey! I thought the whole point of this room was that there was no moderation?

FUCK1NG Joke ain't it?
elgigante
1/31/07 2:48:40PM
i think liddelfan would **** the horse after CC KO'd him
fedorwins1
1/31/07 6:45:59PM
Ok well this forum is called the padded room for a reason its basically like wasteland at sherdog. dont get so mad buddy they made this forum for stupid shit like this. its even used as an example for stuff to talk about!
Infused
1/31/07 6:49:36PM
Quite possible.

If CC kicks that horse right on the sweet spot, the horse has no chance at all!
On the other hand... the horse could just front kick CC to a bloody pulp.
nate22
1/31/07 6:49:54PM
I think it's also the padded room so people can take the piss out of each other.
fedorwins1
1/31/07 6:54:34PM
haha what how do u take the piss out of someone?
nate22
1/31/07 6:57:51PM
Sorry mate we obviously don't have the same lingo. As in you can take the micky? Generally poke fun at each other for no apparant reason.
fedorwins1
1/31/07 7:01:01PM
oh ok it makes perfect sense to me now
crimethinc
2/1/07 1:31:26AM
If the horse kept it standing I think it could be a three round war. I'm a little hesitant to throw out any predictions about the horses ground game. Lack of articulated joints and all that but it should be a great fight.

That is the proper way of pretending to know about MMA right? Mentioning striking, a ground game, and then finishing it off with "It should be a great fight."
hippysmacker
2/1/07 6:08:47AM
If he couldn't KO Hunt I'm pretty sure Seabiscuit would be fine
fedorwins1
2/1/07 3:33:23PM

Posted by hippysmacker

If he couldn't KO Hunt I'm pretty sure Seabiscuit would be fine

Seabiscuit vs. Barbaro would be a total war too bad Barbaro had to go and die on us!
Svartorm
2/2/07 7:05:01AM

Posted by crimethinc

That is the proper way of pretending to know about MMA right? Mentioning striking, a ground game, and then finishing it off with "It should be a great fight."

And if you want to get brave, mention a fight you never saw and use it to prove a point.
jmoooooo
2/2/07 7:13:06PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by crimethinc

And if you want to get brave, mention a fight you never saw and use it to prove a point.

and if you really want to be remembered forever, mention a fight that never happened, and use it to prove a point.
crimethinc
2/3/07 5:02:44AM

Posted by jmoooooo

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by crimethinc

and if you really want to be remembered forever, mention a fight that never happened, and use it to prove a point.

Like when Chuck Liddell fought Fedor Emilianenko in the marshmallow fields of Whore Island to determine who was the rightful heir of Lil Nog's lemonade stand.
madmarck
2/4/07 10:58:46AM

Posted by Unkoman

Yeah but a Camel is no horse. CC could defintiyly whoop Arnonld in a fight and in Political Power. CC is the equivlent of a US senator in Croatia.
Stickan
2/5/07 3:37:44AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Unkoman

Yeah but a Camel is no horse. CC could defintiyly whoop Arnonld in a fight and in Political Power. CC is the equivlent of a US senator in Croatia.

Yeah but Mirko is not made of titanium and has never came back from the future either.
He hasn't even saved mankind yet...
madmarck
2/5/07 2:14:54PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Unkoman

Yeah but Mirko is not made of titanium and has never came back from the future either.
He hasn't even saved mankind yet...

But he cant Fedor is the only one with a time machine and magic powers.
EEKS
2/17/07 11:18:49AM
No it'll go to the judges
hippysmacker
5/26/07 6:53:30PM
maybe the question should have been" Can Gonzaga KO a Cro-cop with a right high kick? "
madmarck
5/26/07 7:26:16PM
Barnett Certainly seems as big as a horse. As did Wand in the OWGP!
ncordless
5/27/07 3:44:19AM

Posted by Stickan

I know a horse could KO CC.

Amen
fedorwins1
5/29/07 1:42:01PM
Holy crap, I forgot all about this stupid thread I started lol.
Pages: [1] 2