Horror Villains Tournament

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » Horror Villains Tournament
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Pookie
4/16/12 11:39:40PM
I think bracket #2 is the deepest. (Bottom Left)
ChrisSabal
4/17/12 12:00:19AM

Posted by Pookie

I think bracket #2 is the deepest. (Bottom Left)

my final four predictions are Freddy, Jason, The Thing and Xenomorph and I would say Xenomorph and The Thing would be my personal finals even though I didn't award them my 1 and 2. The more and more I think about it I think they would be the hardest to kill. I don't wanna state why because I don't wanna sway anyones opinion but I believe that would be my personal final four and finals.
ChrisSabal
4/18/12 2:35:35AM
waiting on Bubbles
airkerma
4/18/12 9:41:59AM
Samara would school all of them with death touch and her complete lack of true physical form
mrsmiley
4/18/12 1:40:06PM

Posted by airkerma

Samara would school all of them with death touch and her complete lack of true physical form

It would diffenently be interesting to see how someone would deal with her.
Samara vs Carrie was a tough one for me just for the simple "what if" factor behind Carrie.
Carrie ends with the viewer assuming that Carrie may have possibly survived.
If this was the case,then we would have to assume her powers had advanced since then and what would be keeping her from rearranging Samara's atoms into a true physical form and then swollowing her with a black hole?

A lot of good arguments could be made for quiet a bit of people on this list.
airkerma
4/18/12 1:50:03PM
I would have had them definitely in the top 4, Carrie because of her telepathy. The mummy has the same powers, if I recall correctly from Mummy 2 or Mummy returns (whichever one had Brendan Frasier), making Mummy superior in that he is somehow not dead but Carrie appears to be mortal (I think she dies in both 1 and 2 because she gets butthurt nobody will dance with her or something). Since Samara is based mostly on a video tape and zero explanation other than her mother drowned her instead of putting her in time out, there is little to define her powers other than she seems to pop out of peoples hoodies, and causes them to disintegrate upon being touched. This game has so many chances for a winner with everyone having their own idea of how it would go down. *Spoiler alert* The winner will not be the fly.
ChrisSabal
4/19/12 10:07:45PM
so Bubbles hasn't logged on in a while so if he doesn't pm me by tomorrow afternoon I will update the tourney.
mrsmiley
4/20/12 7:24:28AM
Can't wait to continue this!
airkerma
4/20/12 8:39:47AM

Posted by mrsmiley

Can't wait to continue this!

I've been checking this one more than the news updates
ChrisSabal
4/20/12 3:02:44PM
Round 2!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
grappler0000
4/20/12 3:14:32PM
Round 2 - sent
ChrisSabal
4/20/12 3:52:11PM
only 1 first round upset and that was Nosferatu over Frankenstein's monster
ChrisSabal
4/23/12 1:37:40AM
waiting on airkerma
airkerma
4/23/12 9:41:59AM
picks away!
ChrisSabal
4/23/12 11:29:22AM
Round 3 is up!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
airkerma
4/23/12 11:38:07AM
A dude with a dopey mask beat a giant alien with super strength, acid spit, and crazy claws? dafuq????
mrsmiley
4/23/12 12:13:58PM

Posted by airkerma

A dude with a dopey mask beat a giant alien with super strength, acid spit, and crazy claws? dafuq????

Airkerma,I know your frustration but I picked Myers over alien for the same reason why I picked Dracula over the thing.
In a quick one on one battle I have no doubt an alien could overtake Michael Myers.
It could happen.
the problem is once an alien is dead it's dead. Myers seems to just keep coming back.
But to me the real reason was (if you follow Halloween 6) Myers is powered (just like dracula) by some form of magic. In his own case a celtic curse. their's no supernatural power governing the Aliens (Well maybe prometheus will debate that point) so it was a tough pick for me but in the end it came down to the fact aliens are a something of the world. Whether natural or geneticly created I guess is up for grabs with prometheus but it's something other wordly that powers Myers.

Believe it or not I actually picked Carrie to beat Jason too.
i love jason,a self admitted fan boy but the last time he took on a telepath he lost.
ChrisSabal
4/23/12 12:34:30PM

Posted by airkerma

believe me I was very confused but that is what makes this so fun!
grappler0000
4/23/12 1:57:49PM
Round 3 - sent
Pookie
4/23/12 2:57:31PM

Posted by airkerma

An Immortal dude with a dopey mask beat a giant alien with super strength, acid spit, and crazy claws? dafuq????

ChrisSabal
4/24/12 11:31:43AM
so I was thinking for the next one we could do video game characters? For example: Altair, Snake, Link, etc.

Got this idea looking at a comic.
ChrisSabal
4/24/12 12:42:39PM
ok the final four is.......

Jason vs Pinhead

and

Freddy vs Michael Myers
airkerma
4/24/12 1:57:55PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

so I was thinking for the next one we could do video game characters? For example: Altair, Snake, Link, etc.

The possibilities are endless. Whatever you come up with, I am down for. I think Marvel would be a decent one as well, super heros, super villains, kids movies villains (Jafar, Sheer Kan sp?, Scar, that fat b*tch from Little Mermaid, etc...)
ChrisSabal
4/24/12 2:44:58PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by ChrisSabal

The possibilities are endless. Whatever you come up with, I am down for. I think Marvel would be a decent one as well, super heros, super villains, kids movies villains (Jafar, Sheer Kan sp?, Scar, that fat b*tch from Little Mermaid, etc...)

I am thinking video game characters good and evil because it would be possible for me to find 64 of them easily.
Pookie
4/24/12 2:57:51PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Go for Harmless Kids cartoon characters - like donald duck, wiley coyote, tommy pickles, and magikarp,
Poor_Franklin
4/24/12 4:17:16PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by airkerma

Posted by ChrisSabal

I am thinking video game characters good and evil because it would be possible for me to find 64 of them easily.

Bubbles
4/24/12 6:55:18PM
I'm down for video game tourny
airkerma
4/25/12 9:09:55AM

Posted by Bubbles

I'm down for video game tourny

Do a barrel roll!
mrsmiley
4/25/12 1:46:17PM
Speaking of comic and video game characters I have my own tournement on youtube.
Comic book characters vs video game characters.

round 1

I've only put two up but if I get more people involved i'll make more videos

check out the videos let me know if you're interested. round 2
Poor_Franklin
4/25/12 2:39:22PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Speaking of comic and video game characters I have my own tournement on youtube.
Comic book characters vs video game characters.

round 1

I've only put two up but if I get more people involved i'll make more videos

check out the videos let me know if you're interested. round 2

nice!
Pages: 1 [2] 3