Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 3 -Matchup #4

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 3 -Matchup #4
POLL: Who wins.
Predator 80% (24)
Chucky 20% (6)
Theoutlaw08
8/17/11 11:49:53AM
Predator
vs.
Chucky
Theoutlaw08
8/17/11 12:01:17PM
Predator uses his heat sensor vision to see Chucky hiding in crate, smashes crate into pin tree....game over.
prophecy033
8/17/11 12:37:30PM
Really? Predator is gonna win this easy
kopower
8/17/11 1:15:22PM
Might be one of the biggest lopsided matches so far.
Theoutlaw08
8/17/11 1:34:52PM

Posted by kopower

I don't know.
I think Michael Myers beat Ghostface 23-0 in round 1
tn_rebel
8/17/11 2:00:15PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by kopower

I don't know.

Chucky is a doll. He has no body heat. Predator wouldn't even be able to see Chucky.
Theoutlaw08
8/17/11 2:12:12PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by kopower

I don't know.

Chucky is a doll. He has no body heat. Predator wouldn't even be able to see Chucky.

Chucky has a human soul in him, in pretty sure he has body heat, if he can bleed, he gives off body heat.
Pookie
8/17/11 5:56:26PM
This has to be the most one-sided match-up ever. What route does a doll have to beating a 7' Alien Mercenary? He has to reach up to stab his knee.
mrsmiley
8/17/11 8:01:19PM
The burning of cheap plastic smells terrible.
Predator by any way he wants.
kopower
8/17/11 9:27:14PM
I really can't believe this wasn't a clean sweep for the Predator. The Predator hunts different species from different planets. Chucky is a doll. Predator can become invisible and has insane weapons.
tn_rebel
8/17/11 10:13:01PM

Posted by kopower

I really can't believe this wasn't a clean sweep for the Predator. The Predator hunts different species from different planets. Chucky is a doll. Predator can become invisible and has insane weapons.

but can only see body heat. a plastic doll = no body heat = you can't kill what you can't see
grappler0000
8/17/11 11:17:29PM

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kopower

but can only see body heat. a plastic doll = no body heat = you can't kill what you can't see

Even if the Predator couldn't see Chucky, there are still only two outcomes possible.

1) Chucky never initiates contact, which results in a stalemate.

2) Chucky initiates contact and Predator swiftly turns him into a grease spot.

That doesn't even matter though. Regardless of the mechanics behind what makes Chucky come alive and move, the laws of thermodynamics would dictate that he produces some level of heat merely through the conversion of energy.

So, no matter how you look at it, Chucky doesn't have a chance in hell.
tn_rebel
8/18/11 1:45:42PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by tn_rebel

Posted by kopower

Even if the Predator couldn't see Chucky, there are still only two outcomes possible.

1) Chucky never initiates contact, which results in a stalemate.

2) Chucky initiates contact and Predator swiftly turns him into a grease spot.

That doesn't even matter though. Regardless of the mechanics behind what makes Chucky come alive and move, the laws of thermodynamics would dictate that he produces some level of heat merely through the conversion of energy.

So, no matter how you look at it, Chucky doesn't have a chance in hell.

Ok grappler
Pookie
8/19/11 12:25:14AM
I think it's fair to say Predator would beat Chucky blind-folded. In Dragon Ball Z terms, there's too big of a gap in their power levels.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/19/11 4:31:10AM
Chucky would get bastardized. Who the hell was Chucky facing in the first two rounds that he even got past in the first place? The spider from Arachnaphobia & a sparrow from The Birds?
Aether
8/19/11 5:05:37AM
uhhh predator by shooting him in the face with a laser beam. Even if Chucky managed to get the upper hand somehow Predator would just self-destruct and take a draw.