Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 4 - Matchup #1

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 4 - Matchup #1
POLL: Who wins.
Darth 69% (22)
Jason 31% (10)
Theoutlaw08
8/22/11 10:54:06AM
The first Semi-final match.
Darth has went through the Terminator, Frankenstien's Monster and Alien to get here.
Jason has beaten Leatherface, Pennywise the Clown, and The Joker to get here.

Darth Vader
vs
Jason
Theoutlaw08
8/22/11 10:59:22AM
I went with Jason. They are pretty similar in size i think, they are both big guys. But Jason's strength is far more superior then Darth's.
Pookie
8/22/11 11:40:15AM
Interesting, im not sure i'd trust that Vader could finish him, and i don't think he's fought someone who could brawl on the inside yet. Most of his opponents wilt under the force. Jason won't. I think Vader comes in with the wrong gameplan, and seeing as this is a Horror movie showdown, I think Jason gets the nod on the hometown judges.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/22/11 6:32:13PM
It's Darth freakin' Vader. He took over an entire Galaxy, Jason's ass barely got Manhattan.
Pookie
8/22/11 6:32:48PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

It's Darth freakin' Vader. He took over an entire Galaxy, Jason's ass barely got Manhattan.

Jason's ass got Manhattan, on FOOT!
BlueSkiesBurn
8/22/11 6:37:31PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Jason's ass got Manhattan, on FOOT!

Darth barely did sh*t, he convinced other people they should do it for him. THAT is power.
Pookie
8/22/11 7:06:09PM
But how does that fact help him in a one on one fight?rock:
Aether
8/22/11 7:38:09PM

Posted by Pookie

But how does that fact help him in a one on one fight?rock:

He can choke people to death while standing 20 feet away from them and Jason moves at a rate of 3 centimetres per hour. He can just walk away and use the force.
mrsmiley
8/23/11 5:04:39AM
This fight should probably be Darth vs Jason X.

It would be interesting to see this fight for a few things.
I think Darth would win but it would be interesting to see how the force would work against Jason. Could it work against Jason seeing as he is part of the dark side himself?
What if it became a Jason Goes to Hell scenario and Darth couldn't control his urges,ate Jason's heart,and then Jason became Darth Jason?????
warglory
8/23/11 7:24:44AM
We are also forgetting the light saber. I know Jason has been known to be undead and whatnot, but being slashed to ribbons with a blade of powerness might ruin his day.
Theoutlaw08
8/23/11 10:01:26AM
Did anyone see the new Jason Movie, that came out in 2009? He ran fast as F in that movie.
Pookie
8/23/11 11:27:35AM

Posted by mrsmiley

I think Darth would win but it would be interesting to see how the force would work against Jason. Could it work against Jason seeing as he is part of the dark side himself?
What if it became a Jason Goes to Hell scenario and Darth couldn't control his urges,ate Jason's heart,and then Jason became Darth Jason?????

Darth Jason for the finals
mrsmiley
8/23/11 2:00:45PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mrsmiley

Darth Jason for the finals

Just imagine how badass the mask would look!
Poor_Franklin
8/23/11 9:12:44PM
the thought of Darth Jason blew my mind
prophecy033
8/23/11 10:41:24PM

Posted by mrsmiley

this is a trip