Horrible underground fight video

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Horrible underground fight video
infestructure
9/11/12 9:30:57PM
This is probably old news, and been seen before, but I stumbled upon this and was sickened and shocked. The people who run/ran this should be locked up for a long time.
The guy almost died. He was unconscious and took two knee drops to the neck before the "ref" jumped in.

~LINK TO VIDEO~

Hurry up UFC!
jae_1833
9/11/12 10:11:17PM
UFC beat you to it when they signed Kimbo.....street fights are almost always a one sided brutal beat down. He was heading to get beer and pussy after the fight, probably how he prepped considering the way he threw punches wide as hell with his chin super high.
Aether
9/11/12 10:27:54PM
Yeah well, I don't really feel bad for him at all. Maybe it's cold and ruthless, but as far as I'm concerned that's a moron and a worthless piece of scum, bragging about stabbing people in the neck, blah blah. Yeah, you're awesome man. You have a great life. Everyone's really impressed.

Let them all stomp each other's heads into the ground, the world is a better place without morons like this.
ghandikush
9/11/12 11:18:48PM

Posted by Aether

Yeah well, I don't really feel bad for him at all. Maybe it's cold and ruthless, but as far as I'm concerned that's a moron and a worthless piece of scum, bragging about stabbing people in the neck, blah blah. Yeah, you're awesome man. You have a great life. Everyone's really impressed.

Let them all stomp each other's heads into the ground, the world is a better place without morons like this.

sounds a bit harsh because people are people, buuuuut, he wants to be hard let him be hard.....
infestructure
9/12/12 12:01:38AM

Posted by Aether

I agree, a moron, I agree, the world would maybe be a better place without him. But he might have a daughter at home he needs to feed, and if Felony Fights gives him a couple of bucks to risk his life, he might be dumb enough to accept.

I don't agree with them being there to give him that choice.
postman
9/12/12 12:34:56PM
Man that was hard to watch. That idoit seriously got lamped like 8 times more then he needed to then dude atomic knee drops him in the head 2 times. That video is brutal.
ghandikush
9/12/12 8:15:11PM

Posted by postman

Man that was hard to watch. That idoit seriously got lamped like 8 times more then he needed to then dude atomic knee drops him in the head 2 times. That video is brutal.

I was seriously surprised he was both able to wake up and able to feel his body..........
SpiderSilva
9/13/12 9:29:11AM
If you don't know how to fight DON'T FIGHT!
ghandikush
9/13/12 10:11:04AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

If you don't know how to fight DON'T FIGHT!

But he was hardcore though?