Horrible Sportsmanship at Japanese MMA Event

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Horrible Sportsmanship at Japanese MMA Event
ncordless
11/19/10 6:01:51AM
Takeo Shiina fought Jung Hyun Lee in Grachen 5 recently. After Lee taunted Takeo in the stare down, Takeo did not stop after KOing Lee early in the first and landed several shots to the head before the ref stepped in, took out the ref when he tried to stop the fight, and then continued to beat up his unconscious opponent until security and the fighter's own team finally stopped him.

This is the kind of thing that can be really dangerous in MMA, and I hope they don't let Takeo Shiina fight again.

link
bojangalz
11/19/10 6:13:20AM
meh... Bummy Japanese MMA is like 12 rungs down the latter from even Bummy midwest MMA. This doesn't suprise me in the least. Probably happens almost every weekend somewhere on the globe. It's just not always caught on camera.

Sounded like the crowd approved of it too. He'll probably get to fight that guy's cousin or brother in the main even next month.
hate4thestate
11/19/10 8:57:24AM
Parky called this dude out....

Japanese Gilbert Yvel gonna get stomped on if he fights Parky.
PABLOMAFIOSO
11/19/10 11:11:35AM
WTF? nobody was in control in that situation. It seemed like even the officials had no idea what to do. The guy and his team were idiots, even his pal in the camo trousers couldn't resist hitting the already unconcious body lying there....mugs.
FastKnockout
11/19/10 3:19:47PM
What he did wasn't right, but I can see where his anger came from. He shouldn't be allowed to fight if he can't keep his emotions under control.

Props to the other refs. They didn't have to step in to help but they did along with the cornermen when the cage door was opened. They deserve to be recongnized.
tcunningham
11/19/10 5:15:52PM
definitely a scumbag move. his opponent looked bad when he taunted him during the stare down but he looked much worse after what he did
hate4thestate
11/19/10 7:46:58PM

Posted by PABLOMAFIOSO

WTF? nobody was in control in that situation. It seemed like even the officials had no idea what to do. The guy and his team were idiots, even his pal in the camo trousers couldn't resist hitting the already unconcious body lying there....mugs.

Watch it again. The dude jumped over the cage trying to stop the dude and fell. He wasn't attacking the dude on the ground. Believe me I have watched this video enough times.

WAR JMMA!

BTW if you haven't seen the promo for this event your soul is missing a little piece of awesomeness.

Rapping Vampire Pirates.....
BlueSkiesBurn
11/19/10 8:10:27PM
Can someone PM me a link of this fight and the aftermath, please? Props will be given unless I have to spread the love.
ncordless
11/19/10 8:14:34PM
The video was working when I posted it, but it seems that someone with IP rights is trying to keep this on the down low. Every place it has been posted the vid has been removed.
BlueSkiesBurn
11/19/10 8:28:00PM
If you find a working copy can you PM it to me? I can understand why you wouldn't want this viewed by the mass public.
Jackelope
11/19/10 8:33:27PM
Not going to go back and look for it, but you can still find the fight on Youtube. Just put in the names suchandsuch vs. suchandsuch. It should pop right up.

I thought the dumbass acting like an idiot during the staredown somewhat deserved to get his face smashed in a couple extra times, but definitely not like that. Maybe just a simple tea bagging a la Rich Clementi
BlueSkiesBurn
11/19/10 8:38:56PM

Posted by Jackelope

Not going to go back and look for it, but you can still find the fight on Youtube. Just put in the names suchandsuch vs. suchandsuch. It should pop right up.

I hope the Arizona Cardinals never win another game.
Jackelope
11/19/10 8:51:50PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Jackelope

I hope the Arizona Cardinals never win another game.

The way they're playing and with Derek Anderson at QB I hope so too. I hate that guy worse than I've ever hated any other professional athlete in my life. I want to drag him through the TV and strangle the life from him while he watches me have sex with his wife.
BlueSkiesBurn
11/19/10 8:55:43PM

Posted by Jackelope

The way they're playing and with Derek Anderson at QB I hope so too. I hate that guy worse than I've ever hated any other professional athlete in my life. I want to drag him through the TV and strangle the life from him while he watches me have sex with his wife.

Is his wife hot?
Jackelope
11/19/10 9:04:43PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Jackelope

Is his wife hot?

To be honest... I hate him so much that it wouldn't even matter. I have no idea what his wife looks like. As long as he loves her and it would pain him greatly to see it I wouldn't even care if it was Roseanne. That's how much I hate him. I literally get disgusted when they show his face on television. You cannot begin to understand the level of hatred. It's unhealthy.
BlueSkiesBurn
11/19/10 9:13:21PM

Posted by Jackelope

To be honest... I hate him so much that it wouldn't even matter. I have no idea what his wife looks like. As long as he loves her and it would pain him greatly to see it I wouldn't even care if it was Roseanne. That's how much I hate him. I literally get disgusted when they show his face on television. You cannot begin to understand the level of hatred. It's unhealthy.

I've never seen you rant like this, but it's hilarious.
Jackelope
11/20/10 12:49:49AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Jackelope

I've never seen you rant like this, but it's hilarious.

LOL thanks. It's kind of disturbing, tho. I'm not normally like that. But I just can't stand Derek Anderson. It makes me question my own levels of sanity. I smile every time he gets sacked. I just wish they would hit him harder and that he would stay down. I want him to fail miserably even though he's dragging my team down with him. I have literally never despised someone I don't know near as much as I despise him. It is truly disturbing.
BlueSkiesBurn
11/20/10 1:07:44AM

Posted by Jackelope

LOL thanks. It's kind of disturbing, tho. I'm not normally like that. But I just can't stand Derek Anderson. It makes me question my own levels of sanity. I smile every time he gets sacked. I just wish they would hit him harder and that he would stay down. I want him to fail miserably even though he's dragging my team down with him. I have literally never despised someone I don't know near as much as I despise him. It is truly disturbing.

I hated John David Booty just as much. I prayed for him to get injured. That f*cker is a black stain on USC's record.
telnights
11/20/10 1:32:55AM
WOW I haven't seen anything that bad since the Mike Kyle vs Brian Olsen fight.
Playground_Samurai
11/20/10 8:51:43PM
In case you still can't find it, here is a link
Aether
11/21/10 8:18:25PM
I'm curious what he says into the mic afterwards. Looks like he at least apologizes to the ref. I think he should receive a lengthy suspension and a fine at the very least if not just an outright ban, but I guess everyone makes mistakes... pretty bad mistake to make.