Hopefully PeTA doesn't ruin this...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hopefully PeTA doesn't ruin this...
jiujitsufreak74
10/9/08 1:58:23AM
...because this is just freakin awesome Monkey Waiters
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/9/08 2:05:13AM
good find
Naturaldisaster
10/9/08 3:30:50AM
SWEET!!! Monkeys comin to a McDonalds near you!!!!
Branwest
10/9/08 9:50:41AM
That's freakin' crazy. Those are some smart monkeys. I need one at my house to get me a beer when I ask, or fetch the remote-control, or turn on a light, close a door, walk the dog, whatever I need. I should start training monkeys and sell them on Ebay as personal assistants. I'll name my company: "Monkey Business," or something lame like that.
Darnok
10/9/08 4:04:16PM

Posted by Branwest

That's freakin' crazy. Those are some smart monkeys. I need one at my house to get me a beer when I ask, or fetch the remote-control, or turn on a light, close a door, walk the dog, whatever I need.

Thats why I have a daughter.
jiujitsufreak74
10/9/08 4:37:46PM

Posted by Branwest
I should start training monkeys and sell them on Ebay as personal assistants. I'll name my company: "Monkey Business," or something lame like that.

i think you may be onto something
SpiderSilva
10/9/08 5:39:45PM
Im a manager for a Pet company and I had a PeTA lady yell at me for selling dog food WTF thats what we do sell dog food I have no control on what we sell so I gave her the # to voice her concerns all while laughing cause she would get no where quick

lol my daughter just brought me too beers as I was reading what you said
dannyfrank
10/9/08 8:13:11PM
i want one. i would name it mr. mcfluff and i would use him solely for the purpose of playing halo with me when no one else is around
juanez13
10/9/08 9:35:50PM
LOL!

This is a must see though

LINK
RampageOwnedYou
10/9/08 9:49:22PM
both good finds
Monkeys rule!!!