I HOPE, in relation to the recent Batman killings

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » I HOPE, in relation to the recent Batman killings
frizzzlecake
7/20/12 4:07:40PM
I HOPE by Lou Brutus.

I HOPE.

I HOPE THAT THOSE LOST IN COLORADO REST IN PEACE.

I HOPE THAT THOSE WHOSE FAMILY MEMBERS WERE TAKEN WILL ONE DAY BE ABLE TO REMEMBER THEM WITH A LAUGH AND A SMILE.

I HOPE THAT THIS TRAGEDY WILL NEVER KEEP ANYONE FROM GOING OUT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID.

I HOPE THAT YOU REALIZE THAT BAD THINGS HAVE ALWAYS HAPPENED AND ALWAYS WILL BUT THAT SHOULD NEVER STOP YOU FROM LIVING YOUR LIFE.

I HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL CHILL OUT AND BE MORE PLEASANT TO EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC INSTEAD OF BEING READY TO JUMP DOWN ONE ANOTHER’S THROATS FOR NO REASON.

I HOPE THAT IN THE FUTURE COMIC BOOK NERDS LIKE MYSELF CAN CAMP OUT IN LINE FOR MOVIES WITHOUT GETTING HECKLED FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT MAKES US HAPPY AND DOESN’T HURT ANYONE.

I HOPE THAT A DAY WILL COME WHEN OUR SO CALLED LEADERS STOP USING TRAGIC EVENTS LIKE THIS TO GRANDSTAND AND CALL EACH OTHER NAMES.

I HOPE THAT TWITTER BANS THE LAME PARODY ACCOUNTS THAT USE TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS TO BEG FOR RETWEETS FOR THEIR FAKE-ASSED PERSONAS.

I HOPE THAT PEOPLE START TO SUPPORT NURSES, DOCTORS, FIREMEN, TEACHERS AND THOSE WHO DO AN HONEST DAY'S WORK WITH THE SAME FERVOR THEY SHOW FOR REALITY TV STARS.

I HOPE THAT THIS REMINDS YOU TO ALWAYS LET “I LOVE YOU” BE THE LAST THING YOU SAY TO A FAMILY MEMBER IN CASE YOU NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN.

I HOPE THAT THE NEWS MEDIA STOPS RATCHETING UP HATRED, PARANOIA AND FEAR.

I HOPE THAT WE DEVISE PLANS TO DROP FOOD ON HUNGRY COUNTRIES WITH THE SAME EXPERTIESE WE USE TO DROP BOMBS ON WARRING COUNTRIES.

I HOPE THAT ONE DAY THE HUMAN RACE STOPS KILLING EACH OTHER SO WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO CONQUER SPACE AND EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE.

I HOPE THAT A DAY WILL COME WHEN TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS BELONG TO A DISTANT PAST THAT PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE WILL FIND SO INCOMPREHENSIBLE AS TO NOT EVEN BELIEVE THEY COULD HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

I HOPE.

I HOPE.

I HOPE.

Lou is a metal talkshow host, avid nerd, and a great person.
FastKnockout
7/20/12 4:13:49PM
This guy has the right idea.
infestructure
7/20/12 4:37:36PM
I hoped people would learn not to type in all caps...
Budgellism
7/20/12 5:11:25PM

Posted by FastKnockout

This guy has the right idea.

I agree. So many of these points make so much sense.
SpiderSilva
7/21/12 10:59:32AM
Happened 20 mins away from me. I didn't know anybody there thank god. My sister goes there from time to time. I will say if I wasn't outta town I would have been at the midnight show but not at that theater.

Sucks this shit went down