In honor of the Hitler wants Fedor thread...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » In honor of the Hitler wants Fedor thread...
Jackelope
3/27/09 6:54:30PM
I've decided to make a thread specifically for these hitler videos. Yes, that's right, Hitler is getting play time on the playground.

Here is Hitler going off about T.O. being a Buffalo Bill-

LINK

Hitler getting his XBox live account cancelled

LINK

Hitler going off about the new Dragon Ball Z movie

LINK

Post any other Hitler videos you find in this thread

Pookie
3/27/09 7:24:05PM
i was dying listening to the DBZ one
Jackelope
3/27/09 7:28:56PM

Posted by Pookie

I'm not even a big DBZ fan and that one had me laughing my ass off, too. The high school thing was hilarious
Pookie
3/27/09 7:31:35PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Pookie

I'm not even a big DBZ fan and that one had me laughing my ass off, too. The high school thing was hilarious

I mean its all true, he expresses my hatred of the next dbz movie to such a passion that i feel relieved that hitler has my back on this.

hippysmacker
3/28/09 2:46:12AM
Whoever puts these together is a genius. This one and the one where Hitler gets banned from X-box live had me in tears.
cmill21
3/28/09 3:49:25AM
I don't know anything at all about DBZ so I didn't really get it. The Xbox one was funny ****.
EvenFlow
3/28/09 4:13:54AM
"you're going to have people flying around and green aliens, but blue hair is too unrealistic?"

Svartorm
3/28/09 5:16:27AM
I seriously spent over an hour watching these last night. Some of them aren't funny, but the X-box one, the AIDS one, and the Red Ring of Death ones are amazing.
DJDark41
3/28/09 12:45:51PM
Awesomely funny. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
tdietel01
3/28/09 5:47:31PM
What about my gamer score? Microsoft has turned its back on me for the last time

these are priceless lol
hippysmacker
4/1/09 5:06:02AM
Seriously , I went through so many, and these 2 are comedy as well.

Hitler likes Hary Potter more than Twilight books

Hitler is pissed at Harry Potter movie delay