Holy sheep poop!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Holy sheep poop!!!!!
SpiderSilva
9/24/11 12:09:26AM
Was hanging out downtown tonight and just scooped 5 ufc 135 tix from dana white 3 rows off the floor!! I wasn't planning on going because i bought a new laptop today and the only tix i could afford were upper level upper tix so i figured i would hang out at home and watch on my 73" tv. so im saving 55 bucks thanks to the ufc
FastKnockout
9/24/11 12:15:43AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Was hanging out downtown tonight and just scooped 5 ufc 135 tix from dana white 3 rows off the floor!! I wasn't planning on going because i bought a new laptop today and the only tix i could afford were upper level upper tix so i figured i would hang out at home and watch on my 73" tv. so im saving 55 bucks thanks to the ufc

Hope you have fun, ya lucky bastard.
kopower
9/24/11 12:18:02AM
Nice. Have fun!
cowcatcher
9/24/11 12:25:50AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Awesome man, Uncle Dana is a good dude.
SpiderSilva
9/24/11 12:31:16AM
thanks guys dana is the shit we were cruisn and prob drove by where he was like 3 times sh!t i lost a shoe making sure i got some.
Chael_Sonnen
9/24/11 1:11:12AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by SpiderSilva

hashyandy4
9/24/11 2:24:44AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Damn that's sick man. So u just talked to dana and he gave u tickets?? I totally believe u, just a little confused. If u could give a little more detail that would be great. Have fun at 135 u lucky guy!!
Adrenaline
9/24/11 4:04:36AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by SpiderSilva

Congrats man, that is pretty awesome. If having a 73" tv didn't already make you cooler than me, scoring free tickets from the boss definitely did
Poor_Franklin
9/24/11 5:05:38AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Was hanging out downtown tonight and just scooped 5 ufc 135 tix from dana white 3 rows off the floor!!

Budgellism
9/24/11 8:17:18AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

You lucky son of a bitch
Hendo67
9/24/11 11:26:54AM
That's awesome man!

We were at UFC 131 in Vancouver, and DW came up to this guy and his son (who looked to have some kind of handicap) and took them both to sit with him cage side, it was an awesome thing to do, the kid broke down and cried... Dana is a good guy man, for a guy in his position, he sure doesn't have his nose in the air.
SpiderSilva
9/24/11 4:49:56PM

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by SpiderSilva

Damn that's sick man. So u just talked to dana and he gave u tickets?? I totally believe u, just a little confused. If u could give a little more detail that would be great. Have fun at 135 u lucky guy!!

good ol trusty tweeeeeeter
prozacnation1978
9/25/11 12:24:58AM
Just got back from the fights. At my hotel tired about to watch the
Mayweather vs ortiz replay on HBO

Great fights besides browne vs broughton
Nice arena, the fans were uneducated in mma and ufc
It was sad, loved how the guy next to me kept calling mark hunt a "***"
The guy isn't japanese!!!

My fav fight was gomi and diaz
Diaz lite him up before ending it with a sub