Holy S*&t ! - Elite XC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Holy S*&t ! - Elite XC
« Previous Page
Bemin
6/15/08 2:55:11AM
BOth came away in good shape after their fights it seems, bet we see this fight on the July CBS card.
stock
6/15/08 11:47:34AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

i hope diaz gets his re-match he wants. it would be a great fight and he doesnt cut as easily anymore as shown tonight he got hit hard tonight and didnt cut nearly as easily as he would before the surgery. and i think hed be able to beat kj in the re-match. Also the reason why i love him and nate is because they start trouble and they dont take anything from anyone as seen tonight.

oh and lets not forget diaz is 2-0 in the past month. and hopefully hell have a dream title next month. so you have to give your respect to him

I don't have to give him any respect. He's a very despicable person, along with his brother. They're very disrespectful people.

I don't give him any respect either.
He came in 8 pounds overweight. He obviously feels he is above the law, and that he can just do whatever he wants.
At 8 pounds overweight, he never had any intention of making weight.
Pookie
6/15/08 9:50:41PM

Posted by stock

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

i hope diaz gets his re-match he wants. it would be a great fight and he doesnt cut as easily anymore as shown tonight he got hit hard tonight and didnt cut nearly as easily as he would before the surgery. and i think hed be able to beat kj in the re-match. Also the reason why i love him and nate is because they start trouble and they dont take anything from anyone as seen tonight.

oh and lets not forget diaz is 2-0 in the past month. and hopefully hell have a dream title next month. so you have to give your respect to him

I don't have to give him any respect. He's a very despicable person, along with his brother. They're very disrespectful people.

I don't give him any respect either.
He came in 8 pounds overweight. He obviously feels he is above the law, and that he can just do whatever he wants.
At 8 pounds overweight, he never had any intention of making weight.

Hes fighting sakurai at 170 not long from now in a much higher profile match. If you didnt think elitexc knew this was going to happen then you havent thought about it much.
misses1112
6/17/08 3:27:55PM
Hi Pookie.!.
Pages: 1 [2]