Holy S*&t ! - Elite XC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Holy S*&t ! - Elite XC
Next Page »
hotrodttt
6/14/08 11:49:52PM
Damn ! After KJ won, Nick came in the Ring and KJ's dad was talking mess and Nick lunged and him and KJ and a Big fight almost erupted if it wasn't for the officials and Bill Goldberg

But overall it was a Great Event although very Fast
89vision
6/14/08 11:52:38PM
this should have been the primetime event

very good event epecially the diaz incident after the main event, i am pissed that yves lost though
hotrodttt
6/14/08 11:55:33PM

Posted by 89vision

very good event epecially the diaz incident after the main event, i am pissed that yves lost though

Yeah me too, I expected more of him, and as I'm saying this Terry Martin is tooling Takase
gartface
6/15/08 12:00:18AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by 89vision

Yeah me too, I expected more of him, and as I'm saying this Terry Martin is tooling Takase

No Doubt about Terry Martin.
Mchubb316
6/15/08 12:02:44AM
KJ didn't really seem interested in saying he wanted to give Diaz a rematch. I hope this fight happens. I also thought Yves was gonna put on a better showing, and I had him winning this fight. Quite a show they put on after the fights.
DiabloFreak56
6/15/08 12:06:09AM
tonight shows why i love to watch nick diaz fight. talks shit during his fight. then after kj wins goes into the cage asked for a re-match called him a B.......I....T....C.....H then nate and kjs dad started yappin and the brawl broke out.

and this was a a great event every fight was exciting
Twenty20Dollars
6/15/08 12:13:16AM
KJ is scarred because he knows diaz will beat him in the rematch, and if the diaz brothers had as many people in the ring as KJ did, KJ and his buds would have got their asses whipped.

That shit got me really fired up, adrendaline pumping. I wanted to jump up in there and whoop KJ's ass.

Gotta love the Diaz brothers always know how to make things exciting and KJ is just jealous he cant do that.
gartface
6/15/08 12:15:05AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

KJ is scarred because he knows diaz will beat him in the rematch, and if the diaz brothers had as many people in the ring as KJ did, KJ and his buds would have got their asses whipped.

That shit got me really fired up, adrendaline pumping. I wanted to jump up in there and whoop KJ's ass.

Gotta love the Diaz brothers always know how to make things exciting and KJ is just jealous he cant do that.

Actually Nick Diaz is the SCARRED one. All that scar tissue makes him bleed. I have no respect for the Diaz's.
Don't get me wrong, they're great fighters, just really disrespectful people.
hotrodttt
6/15/08 12:20:21AM

Posted by gartface

Actually Nick Diaz is the SCARRED one. All that scar tissue makes him bleed. I have no respect for the Diaz's.

Not anymore, he got his eye bones shaved so he won't cut anymore and got plastic surgery
Rush
6/15/08 12:21:52AM
Do you think that either Noons or Diaz are scared
gartface
6/15/08 12:23:27AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Not anymore, he got his eye bones shaved so he won't cut anymore and got plastic surgery

I know...if you didn't notice I was pointing out that people can't spell.
jiujitsufreak74
6/15/08 12:23:49AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by gartface

he won't cut as easily but he still cuts. he was bloodied up in the fight tonight although i'm not positive if it was due to cuts or not
gartface
6/15/08 12:24:33AM

Posted by Rush

Do you think that either Noons or Diaz are scared

Seriously. Both are professional fighters at the top of the EliteXC ladder.
hotrodttt
6/15/08 12:25:07AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by hotrodttt

I know...if you didn't notice I was pointing out that people can't spell.

Oh Yeah I didn't catch that
beerman77
6/15/08 12:29:41AM
that is sweet he can alway blame his temper on his pot habbit hahaah
gartface
6/15/08 12:30:31AM

Posted by beerman77

that is sweet he can alway blame his temper on his pot habbit hahaah

For having a pot "Habit" he sure is hot headed.
DiabloFreak56
6/15/08 12:36:10AM
i hope diaz gets his re-match he wants. it would be a great fight and he doesnt cut as easily anymore as shown tonight he got hit hard tonight and didnt cut nearly as easily as he would before the surgery. and i think hed be able to beat kj in the re-match. Also the reason why i love him and nate is because they start trouble and they dont take anything from anyone as seen tonight.

oh and lets not forget diaz is 2-0 in the past month. and hopefully hell have a dream title next month. so you have to give your respect to him
gartface
6/15/08 12:38:07AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

i hope diaz gets his re-match he wants. it would be a great fight and he doesnt cut as easily anymore as shown tonight he got hit hard tonight and didnt cut nearly as easily as he would before the surgery. and i think hed be able to beat kj in the re-match. Also the reason why i love him and nate is because they start trouble and they dont take anything from anyone as seen tonight.

oh and lets not forget diaz is 2-0 in the past month. and hopefully hell have a dream title next month. so you have to give your respect to him

I don't have to give him any respect. He's a very despicable person, along with his brother. They're very disrespectful people.
DiabloFreak56
6/15/08 12:42:49AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

I don't have to give him any respect. He's a very despicable person, along with his brother. They're very disrespectful people.

he is there is no hiding that but you cant say that he doesnt deserve another chance at that belt. as i said hes 2-0 THIS MONTH alone. and its not like he fights people with no skill. he is a very good fighter and hes only 24 with a lot of future in the sport. so i dont see how you cant respect him as a fighter..

for example i HATE michael Bisping but i respect him as a fighter because hes good its just something that everyone should do is respect a good fighter. obviously you dont in this case
gartface
6/15/08 12:44:35AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56
for example i HATE michael Bisping but i respect him as a fighter because hes good its just something that everyone should do is respect a good fighter. obviously you dont in this case

He's a good fighter, I don't respect him. Comparing Bisping to the Diaz's is apples to oranges. Bisping never starts shit like the Diaz's. They're all arrogant, but I've come to grips with 90% of the MMA world being arrogant.
hails
6/15/08 12:56:32AM
Is there anywhere I can see this?

I really wanna see what happened after the fight?

chubbud22
6/15/08 12:57:43AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Ya, but they sure are good. I love seeing both of these guys fight; they are entertaining and always busy. Like them , or not you will always tune in to see them fight.
DiabloFreak56
6/15/08 1:01:24AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

He's a good fighter, I don't respect him. Comparing Bisping to the Diaz's is apples to oranges. Bisping never starts shit like the Diaz's. They're all arrogant, but I've come to grips with 90% of the MMA world being arrogant.

dude your kidding right? did you see bisping after the Hamil fight? he kept acting like he really won. if he wasnt in england he wouldve lost as all of us know he lost that fight. and going around saying he kicked hamil's ass is wrong. and he ducked hamil so bad he went down to middleweight. so please dont tell me that bisping isnt arogant because he is and you know it
gartface
6/15/08 1:04:25AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

dude your kidding right? did you see bisping after the Hamil fight? he kept acting like he really won. if he wasnt in england he wouldve lost as all of us know he lost that fight. and going around saying he kicked hamil's ass is wrong. and he ducked hamil so bad he went down to middleweight. so please dont tell me that bisping isnt arogant because he is and you know it

Did you not read my post? Did you not read that i said "They're all arrogant, but I've come to grips with 90% of the MMa world being arrogant." I don't like Mike Bisping either, but he doesn't go around starting shit with people like the Diaz's do. And you really think that his move to a weak 185 division was him ducking Matt Hamill?
SpiderSilva
6/15/08 1:09:35AM
lets face it the Diaz bros are straight hood

and they don't play around

I would love to see Diaz take KJ down and sub him that dude thinks he is better than he is
misses1112
6/15/08 1:12:59AM
gotta love the diaz bros
gartface
6/15/08 1:27:56AM

Posted by misses1112

gotta love the diaz bros

Why?
wolfman
6/15/08 1:49:42AM
If the rematch happens, I'm picking KJ to win. KJ's takedown defense has improved greatly and KJ will own the stand up battle again. KJ via TKO.
cmill21
6/15/08 2:03:01AM
I would hope KJ wins. I really don't like the "extra's" the Diaz bro's bring to the game. They are street thugs and not true sports men, which is what I think all people involved with sports should be. The respect and sportsmanship is what draws me to combat sports.
Twenty20Dollars
6/15/08 2:26:33AM
yeah whoops i didnt realize i hit the R one too many times.
Pages: [1] 2