Hockey has a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hockey has a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!
postman
3/5/13 9:50:05AM
Tiiiie Tiiiie Tiiiie Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee! He should have been fired on the spot.

Link
Bubbles
3/5/13 3:19:01PM
I heard about this the other day...what an idiot. Not only is he a moron for not knowing the basics of hockey, but it is far easier in basketball to run a streak like that than in hockey.

ESPN isn't going to fire him because 80% of the audience doesn't even know what the shape of a puck is and I bet most of the execs at ESPN actually believed him. I can't take a network seriously if they spend more time on the combine (which is a colossal waste of time for anyone outside the NFL offices) than an actual sport.
Poor_Franklin
3/5/13 4:43:22PM
lol he shouldve been dropped when he uttered the "N Word" a while back, but since he's controversial & screams w/ Bayless all day, they decided to keep him & throw it under the rug & never bring it up again

LINK
JLS1980
3/6/13 10:51:49AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

lol he shouldve been dropped when he uttered the "N Word" a while back, but since he's controversial & screams w/ Bayless all day, they decided to keep him & throw it under the rug & never bring it up again

LINK

That was very professional. Stephan A. Smith is an idiot.

jay98107
3/6/13 8:35:54PM
I'm no Stephen A. fan, but he's a basketball brain. Plain and simple. Plus he shuts that worthless turd Skip Bayless down on an almost daily basis which should net him a congressional medal of honor.
mkiv9secsupra
3/6/13 10:59:03PM

Posted by jay98107

I'm no Stephen A. fan, but he's a basketball brain. .

hes a basketball guy. anyone listening to his opinions for anything other than that should not take them to heart. he's simply over his head when discussing and analyzing other sports. i hate the man but as long as he provides the much needed Tebow hate on espn, he is ok with me haha